Putin looms over a third successive US election

Social Media

image.png

Putin's Ongoing Influence on US Politics

The specter of Russian President Vladimir Putin continues to loom large over US politics, as evidenced by recent developments and ongoing tensions between Washington and Moscow. From allegations of interference in US elections to geopolitical maneuvering, Putin's actions have profound implications for American domestic and foreign policy.

Putin's Strategic Assault on American Power:

Putin has orchestrated a multi-front assault on American power, leveraging his intelligence agencies, military prowess, global diplomacy, and obstructive statecraft to undermine US influence both at home and abroad. Despite international sanctions and criticism, Putin remains remarkably resilient, bolstering his position through military campaigns and geopolitical alliances.

Impact on US Elections and Political Divides:

Russian interference in US elections, exemplified by recent accusations against Alexander Smirnov, underscores Putin's ongoing efforts to sow discord and manipulate American democracy. House Republicans' handling of Smirnov's discredited evidence highlights the potential for Russian influence to exacerbate political divisions and undermine trust in democratic institutions.

Biden Administration's Response:

President Joe Biden has adopted a firm stance against Putin's aggression, rallying NATO allies and providing support to Ukraine in its conflict with Russia. However, Biden's efforts to reset relations with Moscow have been met with resistance, culminating in Putin's invasion of Ukraine and subsequent escalation of tensions.

Putin's Geopolitical Strategy:

Putin's geopolitical alliances with other US adversaries, such as China, North Korea, and Iran, pose a significant challenge to American global power. The convergence of autocratic regimes dedicated to challenging US dominance further complicates international relations and security dynamics.

Historical Context and American Responses:

Past attempts to reset relations with Russia, including efforts by Presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama, have yielded limited success. Despite diplomatic overtures, Putin's antagonistic stance toward the West has persisted, leading to ongoing confrontations and geopolitical rivalries.

Conclusion:

As Putin continues to assert Russian influence on the world stage, the United States faces a critical juncture in its relations with Moscow. The ongoing struggle for geopolitical supremacy and the impact of Russian interference on domestic politics underscore the enduring significance of Putin's leadership in shaping US policy and global affairs.

Source

image.png

• Sad 2
  • Haha 3

15 hours ago, Social Media said:

From allegations of interference in US elections to geopolitical maneuvering

The story is about allegations. These allegations are 7 years old.

• Confused 2

Little Pootin must be laughing his head off at the possibility of old sleepy Joe being elected once again. Pootin must wonder what is wrong with the minds of the American citizens electing this old demented geezer as President.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

Since Biden has 0% chance of being convicted by the Senate, a Biden impeachment would not remove him from office, only hurt Biden politically.

Why do the Russians want to hurt Biden politically?

Dolt seems to be off his meds today, too much trolling. If he's not trolling, something is wrong upstairs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, WhatMeWorry said:

Little Pootin must be laughing his head off at the possibility of old sleepy Joe being elected once again. Pootin must wonder what is wrong with the minds of the American citizens electing this old demented geezer as President.

Why are the Russians helping the Republican impeachment inquiry?

9 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Since Biden has 0% chance of being convicted by the Senate, a Biden impeachment would not remove him from office, only hurt Biden politically.

Dolt seems to be off his meds today, too much trolling. If he's not trolling, something is wrong upstairs.

All you got are allegations and insults. Putin would love a weaker America.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

So, why do the Russians want to help impeach Joe Biden?

Because he wants his best mate Trump to win and is only pretending to like Biden so that Anti Putin/Trumpeteers will be put off Biden and vote Trump!

9 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

In the 1970's we were all scared of the Russians , are 
Western Governments still trying to keep that fear going ?

russia is a dump. 

Edited by stoner
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

So much nonsense. Try to think for yourself. You've been led like the usual ninny into the Demtards' Russia Collusion Reboot. What else have they got, can't run on their record of failure.

The ‘Russia Collusion’ Reboot Is Going To Be Terrible

Besides, he'd much prefer a weak senile Biden figuratively at the helm. Why wouldn't he? He ain't stupid. He says so:

“We are ready to work with any president. But I believe that for us, Biden is a more preferable president for Russia, and judging by what he has just said, I am absolutely right,” Putin told state television, with a slight smile on his face.

“This means that I was right,” he continued. “What I said was for our audience first and foremost not for Americans. You are a Russian journalist after all. And you asked what was better for us. So, I told you then and I can confirm and repeat it now: Biden.”

The Russian leader previously voiced Biden as his choice of the two candidates as he is “more predictable” than President Trump.

--Putin: ‘I Was Absolutely Right’ About Biden

Edited by BigStar
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Putin doesn't like Biden because he is concerned that a Democrat administration, with control of the House of Representatives and Senate may put in place a coherent foreign policy which will stand up to Russia.

The one thing a Trump administration will not result in is a coherent foreign policy - or any coherent policies for that matter.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Not trolling but exactly right. Yes, one of you obviously does have something wrong upstairs. Charitably, a lack of common sense.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

Putin doesn't like Biden because he is concerned that a Democrat administration, with control of the House of Representatives and Senate may put in place a coherent foreign policy which will stand up to Russia.

Coherent isn't a word applicable to Biden. Putin prefers Biden, just as he said. Nothing much more they'll do to "stand up" to Russia. Can't, no money and popular support's running out for throwing money down that rathole mostly to help The Party.

11 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

The one thing a Trump administration will not result in is a coherent foreign policy - or any coherent policies for that matter.

Worked great before Biden got in to screw up everything.

Edited by BigStar
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

31 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

Because he wants his best mate Trump to win and is only pretending to like Biden so that Anti Putin/Trumpeteers will be put off Biden and vote Trump!

I think it was also to remind Trump that Putin is the boss, in case Trump would forget about it.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2
  • Agree 1

29 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Nah, he's just invaded a neighbour! 😀

29 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

All Biden fans have. Their guy can't pull up his own socks or tie his shoes. So let's blame Russia.

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

12 minutes ago, BigStar said:

So much nonsense. Try to think for yourself. You've been led like the usual ninny into the Demtards' Russia Collusion Reboot.

The ‘Russia Collusion’ Reboot Is Going To Be Terrible

Besides, he'd much prefer a weak senile Biden figuratively at the helm. Why wouldn't he? He ain't stupid. He says so:

“We are ready to work with any president. But I believe that for us, Biden is a more preferable president for Russia, and judging by what he has just said, I am absolutely right,” Putin told state television, with a slight smile on his face.

“This means that I was right,” he continued. “What I said was for our audience first and foremost not for Americans. You are a Russian journalist after all. And you asked what was better for us. So, I told you then and I can confirm and repeat it now: Biden.”

The Russian leader previously voiced Biden as his choice of the two candidates as he is “more predictable” than President Trump.

--Putin: ‘I Was Absolutely Right’ About Biden

Sure! He prefers the guy who is opposing his invasion rather than the one who sees no problem in Putin invading Ukraine and has threatened to leave NATO (and also has already been fooled by Putin before).

Oh! And everybody knows Putin always tells the truth! 😀

• Like 1