Moroccan arrested for murder of Austrian DJ on Koh Pha-ngan

webfact

2 hours ago, 2008bangkok said:

Exactly, who would jeporize there freedom for 20 years in the monkey house all for a drunk argument 

A fair percentage of Thai males... mus be something in the water.

• Confused 1

20 hours ago, retarius said:

I wonder why he killed him?

Did Hartl have a visa to be a DJ? Was he here illegally? 

Gay boy fight.

Had nothing to do with weed for a change.

One less DJ in the world, boohoo

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, 2008bangkok said:

Exactly, who would jeporize there freedom for 20 years in the monkey house all for a drunk argument 

I would reckon you have never had a good drunk argument.

and monkey house? wtf? are you four?

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, sambum said:

"In related news, a Thai man in Chachoengsao admitted to the brutal murder of his wife after her remains were found in a rubber plantation."

Related news? How? AN News Team - Please explain! 

Murder in one case, murder in the other case...see, related.  But why are you asking for an explanation from an outlet that didn't write the article?

Edited by Liverpool Lou

1 hour ago, hotchilli said:
4 hours ago, 2008bangkok said:

A fair percentage of Thai males... mus be something in the water.

What percentage of Thai males were reported to be involved in this incident?  Is there something in your water?

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

28 minutes ago, sherwood said:

Gay boy fight.

Had nothing to do with weed for a change.

One less DJ in the world, boohoo

This seems to be the consensus on the island. a lover's spat gone horribly wrong. 

not sure what weed has to do with it, or how frequently that causes violent death.  Id say meth and coke are far bigger problems on the island where drugs are concerned. 

21 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Some strange happenings of late, there's some pretty weird people out there. I'm not singling out Thailand, this kind of nonsense happens all over the world, but you just wonder what drives people to take another man's life. It seems like a pretty extreme thing to do, for those of us that are not pathological maniacs. 

Arabs are famous for random-ass crimes in Europe so I would not be surprised if the same was happening in other parts of the world: the region is a major source for drugs and gangs that operate in Europe, which is on top of the religious and culture wars that happen in the Middle East as well.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, Hakuna Matata said:

Many foreigners on Koh Phangan  and Thailand in general are criminals and fugitives who are finding a safe heaven in Thailand with visa free or visa on arrival liberal immigration policy, many of them staying in Thailand for 10 or 20 years on a student visa never attending the classes. This is Thailand.

19 years here and not a criminal record ever ! please provide proof of your allegations and if you know of these people why have you not named and shamed them either to the police or the immigration office located on the island or are you just spewing out BS

On 2/25/2024 at 7:59 AM, spidermike007 said:

Some strange happenings of late, there's some pretty weird people out there. I'm not singling out Thailand, this kind of nonsense happens all over the world, but you just wonder what drives people to take another man's life. It seems like a pretty extreme thing to do, for those of us that are not pathological maniacs. 

Though I agree that it is not normal and wrong to take another persons life I think it is something most, if not all of us have the capability of doing depending on which of our “buttons” are pushed or just the situation 

Without necessarily being a “pathological maniac”

6 hours ago, RT555 said:

Moroccans are fueled by the Arab/Berber SHORT FUSE......

Yes 100% 👏 and anybody who has dealt with them knows this.

unfortunately most haven’t and comments like this are considered bigotry by those ignorants.

39 minutes ago, crazykopite said:

19 years here and not a criminal record ever ! please provide proof of your allegations and if you know of these people why have you not named and shamed them either to the police or the immigration office located on the island or are you just spewing out BS

Yes there are several criminal organizations worldwide and it’s not because you can’t name any of the members that it doesn’t make it a fact.💁🏼‍♂️
can you name any members of thousands of members of Mexican cartels(or any other organized crime groups) besides the bosses who’s names may have been published in medias??

does that mean they do not exist and it is “BS”

???

I’ve heard Morrocan prisons are as bad as Thai prisons and if he carried out this senseless crime he deserves everything coming to him if I’m correct they still have the death sentence in Thailand !

6 hours ago, n00dle said:

This seems to be the consensus on the island. a lover's spat gone horribly wrong. 

not sure what weed has to do with it, or how frequently that causes violent death.  Id say meth and coke are far bigger problems on the island where drugs are concerned. 

No the conototion, adding weed to the mix, was just an add on for the disillusioned.

Edited by sherwood

On 2/25/2024 at 2:34 PM, n00dle said:

I have a house there and have been visiting since 1994. 

now explain to me again how whether or not the dude had a work permit is germane to being clubbed to death. 

Ok so you are aware of anything? Clearly not, spare yourself saving face really.

Anyone claiming to live(d) there denying what I said is either lying or ignorant. And yes, there is a few dozen of old goozers around who are clueless on the island, people even know them, while they not know “them”. 

This forum is like reading from the 90s

Edited by ChaiyaTH

21 hours ago, n00dle said:

I would reckon you have never had a good drunk argument.

and monkey house? wtf? are you four?

Not to that extent I haven't no, damn iv missed out. 

Everyone calls it the Monkey house, you live in the village with just you and yourself to talk to? 

• Like 1