Why many Thai girls go with tomboys? Your opinion

On 2/26/2024 at 4:17 PM, zhounan said:

My daughter-in-law, after two failed relationships with two guys, decided to start a new relationship with a tomboy.

What do you think is the reason why many Thai girls choose tomboy? Tired of men, afraid of getting pregnant or something else?

Interested to know your opinion about this phenomenon.

Men are staggeringly immature, childish and incapable of behaving in a sensible manner (not just Thai men...all men)....pretty good reasons to strike up a relationship with a tomboy

11 hours ago, Will B Good said:

Men are staggeringly immature, childish and incapable of behaving in a sensible manner (not just Thai men...all men)....pretty good reasons to strike up a relationship with a tomboy

You assume that tomboys are "better" by being female, but I'm certain that there are as many rotten females out there as rotten men. I know, because I met a lot of rotten females at work.

• Haha 1

On 2/26/2024 at 4:17 PM, zhounan said:

What do you think is the reason why many Thai girls choose tomboy? Tired of men, afraid of getting pregnant or something else?

Lemme see. If I had the choice between an attractive, soft, curvy, nice smelling creature -- and a hairy, booze breathed neanderthal-like body -- what would I do?

On 2/26/2024 at 5:48 PM, zhounan said:

She said she's tired of men. Men like to flirt, men are not honest, men take no responsibility and things like these. 

On 2/26/2024 at 6:23 PM, Liverpool Lou said:

Toms are better educated and have better jobs than girls?  Where did you pull that from?

The op said his daughter with Tom's.

My statement was about Tom's v Boys

On 2/27/2024 at 8:29 PM, mfd101 said:

Yes, certainly the proportion of feckless, hopeless, drunken males I see in my village far outweighs their numbers in my former Falang life. And no-show fathers very common too.

Met a girl last night who lost her baby after her Thai bf punched her in the stomach. The most the girls can hope for is a no show.

On 2/26/2024 at 6:23 PM, Liverpool Lou said:

Toms are better educated and have better jobs than girls?  Where did you pull that from?

From only what I have seen and experienced, there seems to be two distinct "types". Very quiet, well mannered, clean educated and business savy. They seem to have genuine lovers of the same sex. The other rough, unclean and paranoid and seem to have typical opportunist girl looking for a free ride whether it be male or female. Dare look at their women even glancing and you will be glared at. Where I live seem to come in contact more with the former. Same could be said of lady boys really. Some of the most helpful, well mannered and intelligent people I have met here but read many stories of drug addled psychos in tourist areas. Maybe comes down to the old good and bad in any group / race

Edited by Kenny202
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Kenny202 said:

Same could be said of lady boys really. Some of the most helpful, well mannered and intelligent people I have met here but read many stories of drug addled psychos in tourist areas.

Perhaps you're referring to LBs who work, i.e. have proper jobs?  The LB prossies are hardly well-mannered, intelligent fcking angels.

8 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Perhaps you're referring to LBs who work, i.e. have proper jobs?  The LB prossies are hardly well-mannered, intelligent fcking angels.

The working type for sure....in fact they are usually the most helpful and knowledgeable in shops and stores. Have met a few in bars seemed ok to....but perhaps not in a Bangkok / Pattaya bar or beach road

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Captain Monday said:

I hear many CMU girls lez out during college for above stated reasons.  Then after graduation employment seek out more conventional relationship with possibility of marriage. 

I've seen that first hand as my wife used to work around the university. Usually Chinese looking girls. My guess is that they are usually forbidden to date until their education is finished. So maybe they try the next best thing?