The prospect of a second Trump presidency has the intelligence community on edge

Social Media

4 hours ago, Tug said:

Sorry to wreck your trumpian fantasy but trump ain’t gonna win not a snowballs chance in hell first off this administration has done a remarkable job especially considering the conditions they received the country from under trumps deadly train wreck of an administration (that’s putting it nicely btw)all that aside just think of what his appointees did to women they ain’t happy believe me and they vote.not to mention trump now has his daughter in law in charge of the rnc they will grift that dry leaving nothing for down ballot candidates……..naa trump ain’t gonna be pres.more like an inmate anyway on topic I’m sure trump will receive watered down intelligence at best because it’s fact he can’t be trusted,it wouldn’t surprise me a bit if there may be markers in his briefs to see if he’s passing it on…..don’t know but it wouldn’t surprise me one bit

There was a similar situation in 2015 when many thought Hillary was a shoo-in.

Rather brave of you calling the election with still 8 months to go.

1 hour ago, Hawaiian said:

For sure, a long way to go. And many court cases.

4 hours ago, Hawaiian said:

The results in 2020 though were dead on. The closer we get to November 5th the more we will know about both 

3 hours ago, earlinclaifornia said:

The results in 2020 though were dead on. The closer we get to November 5th the more we will know about both 

Trump lost the popular vote. Sadly. Many trumpers won't accept it. Bizarre

• Like 1

On 2/27/2024 at 6:16 AM, paul1804 said:

Who do you think arranged and covered up the assassination of JFK and the reasons why are exactly why Trump  would reshape US intelligence agencies. Who do you think was behind the invasion of Iraq knowing the lie that Iraq was producing weapons of mass destruction?

What do you really believe happened in the 9/11 tragedy, 3,000 plus US citizens killed?? 

Lets hope Trump gets reelected so the world can be a better place!

These days here I honestly no longer know what is biting satire or batsh&t crazy. Or maybe the latter is the natural order of the world and after a period of rationality is reverting to type. Make Trump Great Again should be his real slogan. If he does win, what does that say about America as a great nation ?

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Good. Every court case apparently makes Trump more popular.

To a small minority of Americans even a large percentage of republicans are concerned and many flat out won’t vote for him.as far as the topic of the thread of course the intelligence community is concerned he’s a known usefull idiot(best case) quite possibly a straight up traitor 

Edited by Tug
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Tug said:

To a small minority of Americans even a large percentage of republicans are concerned and many flat out won’t vote for him.as far as the topic of the thread of course the intelligence community is concerned he’s a known usefull idiot(best case) quite possibly a straight up traitor 

As if name calling is going to stop Donald Trump. 

"Small minority of Americans even a large percentage of republicans."  You sound very confused, like your main man.

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Good if you want the USA to fall to a fascist dictator.

Perhaps if you tell everyone that 30 more times in 3 days we might believe you.

Please describe the facts that make him a facist according to a credible dictionary 

No Wiki.

• Agree 1

13 hours ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

These days here I honestly no longer know what is biting satire or batsh&t crazy. Or maybe the latter is the natural order of the world and after a period of rationality is reverting to type. Make Trump Great Again should be his real slogan. If he does win, what does that say about America as a great nation ?

Damn! The guy you quoted has embraced every last conspiracy known to man!  JFK, a Truther....can chemtrails be far behind?

I think it's a pretty good bet he's a QAnon type, also. Perhaps a Lunar-tic? ("Fake Moon Landing")

By the way, as a card-carrying member of the "Deep State", with shopping privileges at Titanic Duty Free (yes, THAT deep), can I pick you up a designer vodka or single malt?

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

And lots of new evidence... this just in... Jan 6 committee allegedly suppressed testimony showing Trump admin pushed for National Guard presence

That’s not new evidence, it’s not even evidence.

It’s an unattributed claim.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

44 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

That’s not new evidence, it’s not even evidence.

It’s an unattributed claim.

I would say it is old evidence that has been resurrected because it's validity has been challenged.  Is it true text messages were scrubbed from SS agents' phones?  If so, were any rules or laws broken?

3 minutes ago, Hawaiian said:

I would say it is old evidence that has been resurrected because its validity has been challenged.  Is it true text messages were scrubbed from SS agents' phones?  If so, were any rules or laws broken?

Is it even true?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, candide said:

Since they have been caught by Dominion, Murdoch's media articles have a misleading title, but usually tell the truth somewhere in the article.

You seem to have a benevolent approach to Murdoch, MagaWorld's Chief of Media Propaganda.

Interesting he will be marrying soon into the family of one a Putin's oligarchs.

Media tycoon Rupert Murdoch gets engaged to Elena Zhukova - BBC News

Secret $40m deal links Abramovich to Putin's 'wallets’ - BBC News

Here’s an interesting thing.

In response to Trump’s claim to presidential immunity, Jack Smith made a number of arguments including the observation that if immune a President could steal the nations most sensitive secrets and sell them.

Jack Smith is a very experience prosecutor with the legal education and training that entails.

Odd then that he should make that very specific case.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Because the claims I am questioning are not backed by links to verify their veracity.

I don’t need to provide evidence, that’s for the person making the claims to do.

Try googling "Bernie Thompson letter 2022-12-30."  Look for "Dear Mr. Meyer" letter.