The prospect of a second Trump presidency has the intelligence community on edge

Social Media

4 minutes ago, xylophone said:

More than your GOP misinformation and lies.........obviously following the Kool Aid cult leader! Not a good idea as he is as dumb as a bag of rocks......thinking that his "deal" with the Taliban would work; he is just as foolish and naive as his cult followers.

And Biden’s was successful?

• Thumbs Up 1

32 minutes ago, paddypower said:

I watched Trump at one of his recent rallies, on Fox (courtesy of Youtube). To quote him: 'the last election was stolen from us and we're not going to let the 2024 election get stolen again'.  This is a con man speaking, a circus ring master. He ADMITTED that he lost the 2020 election ( to a man you call senile). But his personality disorder is so screwed up, he cannot 'man up' as you Americans say, and admit it, in public, to his fans. It is difficult to understand how sane people can consider him a safe pair of hands to look after the future of the USA, in a world where the main players include Putin, Kim, Xi. I love them...they love me. As the frmer intelligence officer described Trump, at CIA headquarters - ''me-me-me-me-me-me-me ''.

No wars, steady economy. Biden is almost dead.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Trump has lost the Washington DC primary to Nikki Haley. While it is only a fleabite, that must sting.

Meanwhile, back on topic........

trump41.png

Circle of freeloaders. Trump is right.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

24 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Whether he is right or wrong, who among those NATO nations are going to share intelligence with him? They may as well feed it straight to the Russians.

Why do they need intelligence? It's 2024 not the 1960s. America doesn't need more wars.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

They are talking about women. Can you understand that? Culture wars are ridiculous.

So transgender men are not really men? 

14 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I am wondering if Putin and the Russians are behind the fake AI images of Trump with black people, as I doubt Trump supporters have the brains for manipulating AI without help.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-68440150

It's like the Drake fiasco, everything about Trump is fake.

This is what real AI would do.........

AI2.png

• Like 1

6 hours ago, G_Money said:

You believe everything the government tells you on a graph/stats.  I prefer real people, real stories.

Still haven’t answered my questions.

But that ok, I knew you wouldn’t.

Ok, uh, um....

Did you just state that you don't believe any information regardless of source, you only believe what the talking heads on TV, the ones you believe, tell you?

• Thumbs Up 1