Nato and EU states ‘considering sending troops to Ukraine’

steven100

3 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

And put the world back for ever if that French idiot, who has recently been denounced by the Boss of NATO and most of it's members even tried to do it!

Does the French Industry still make sufficient white French surrender flags to sustain his stupid world ending objective!

Well Scottiejohn,  I don't know much about Macron but I do know they had to do something as you can't just continue with no plan in sight ....   it's just ridiculous to pour bilions and billions into a war without a strategy for a successful outcome.

• Like 1
  • Confused 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

and what ?  do nothing  ??  Typical rhetorical post with no solution!

• I asked the question! But as usual no understandable answer!

Any chance of a coherent response or are you just going to continue blowing out hot air by repeating my question in a circular fashion?

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

This is the best news I've heard in 2 years since Russia invaded Ukraine illegally, killing thousands of civilians and shooting POW's in the head...

Go in and slaughter Russia .... go after Putin and destroy his palaces.  Destroy everything Russian.  And if Putin or Lavrov or the other puppet try to use the Nuclear tactic, tell them you'll blow Moscow of the face of the earth with a Nuclear and an Atom at the same time.   Stop cowering to this murderer. 

Teach Russia a lesson they'll never ever forget ....  put them back 100 yrs,  no heating,, no fuel, no electricity.

Let's get it on  !!

image.png.5b2f89635b791ba16db4c383d1a60806.png

SOURCE https://www.yahoo.com/news/ukraine-russia-war-nato-eu-150248389.html

Don't think so.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-68417223

Most of us know what that would mean.

• Agree 2

16 minutes ago, eisfeld said:

What does that even mean?

Please don't feed the troll as it is not capable, as you can see from it's ridiculous response above, of giving a coherent and relevant answer to a serious question that has been asked of it!

Edited by scottiejohn
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, zhounan said:

Europe elite still didn't learn the Napoleon and Hitler lessons.

European and American elites probably have bunkers in NZ for when it all goes down. If it does they may find the locals are not as friendly as they expect.

I am completely boggled by the OP's rant. It's like he doesn't understand what MAD stands for, but perhaps it could be applied to any allied so called "leaders" that think they can win that sort of BS.

• Confused 4
  • Agree 2

13 hours ago, steven100 said:

Well Scottiejohn,  I don't know much about Macron but I do know they had to do something as you can't just continue with no plan in sight ....   it's just ridiculous to pour bilions and billions into a war without a strategy for a successful outcome.

I agree it's ridiculous to pour billions and billions into a war without a strategy for a successful outcome. In this case not pouring billions and billions into a war that Russia can not afford to lose would have been a good strategy.

I suspect that when Ukraine goes cap in hand to the negotiating table, certain American, Euro and UK politicians will be unemployed come the next election.

• Like 1
  • Confused 6
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, steven100 said:

Obviously any War is a terrible tragic event,  with many innocent lives being taken mercilessly. 

But sometimes one has to fight fire with fire and as it was going now,  there was no game plan,  just pour money and ammo into Ukraine without and objective or solution to end the war.

Tell that to all the widows and fatherless children. I'm sure your words will cheer them up no end.

Perhaps the game plan was to make western arms manufacturers very very rich, and use the western taxpayers to do so.

• Confused 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

9 minutes ago, sirineou said:

"Germany, NATO rule out sending troops to Ukraine as Russia rebukes Macron "

" NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg also told The Associated Press news agency that while members of the alliance had provided “unprecedented support” to Ukraine, “there are no plans for NATO combat troops on the ground in Ukraine”."

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/2/27/nato-denies-plans-to-send-troops-to-ukraine

The world has read that from three days ago .......   They believe him about as much as they believe Scholz 🤣

16 hours ago, steven100 said:

yes,  we all know that's the plan .... but for Ukraine every day civilians are dying at the expense of Russians illegal invasion,  therefore one has to eliminate that threat.  And the way to do that is certainly by not cowering to the aggressor that's for sure.

but you keep cowering .... if that's what you feel is correct. 

I think that is some sort of veiled insult, but I'm not cowering, only accepting facts that Ukraine is running out of ammunition and men.

You didn't respond to my assumption you will be volunteering to join the Ukrainians, so I assume that's a no then. On the other hand I did volunteer during Vietnam conflict, though it ended for us before I was sent.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

12 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I think that is some sort of veiled insult, but I'm not cowering, only accepting facts that Ukraine is running out of ammunition and men.

You didn't respond to my assumption you will be volunteering to join the Ukrainians, so I assume that's a no then. On the other hand I did volunteer during Vietnam conflict, though it ended for us before I was sent.

I thought you would have opposed the Vietnam war , Westerners invading non Western Countries and committing atrocities and war crimes  there and mass killing the locals 

• Agree 2

5 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

not meant as any veiled insult, sorry if misunderstood. Anyway, good Vietnam ended so you didn't have to go.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2024 at 7:14 PM, steven100 said:

This is the best news I've heard in 2 years since Russia invaded Ukraine illegally, killing thousands of civilians and shooting POW's in the head...

Go in and slaughter Russia .... go after Putin and destroy his palaces.  Destroy everything Russian.  And if Putin or Lavrov or the other puppet try to use the Nuclear tactic, tell them you'll blow Moscow of the face of the earth with a Nuclear and an Atom at the same time.   Stop cowering to this murderer. 

Teach Russia a lesson they'll never ever forget ....  put them back 100 yrs,  no heating,, no fuel, no electricity.

Let's get it on  !!

image.png.5b2f89635b791ba16db4c383d1a60806.png

SOURCE https://www.yahoo.com/news/ukraine-russia-war-nato-eu-150248389.html

Funny... try it! Have you ever been to Russia?  Ukraine? You obviously have limited research. It's a proxy war dude.

• Confused 3
  • Agree 1