Britain is descending into ‘mob rule,’ Sunak says as he urges police to protect MPs

Social Media

1 minute ago, Wobblybob said:

Lost the debate so immediately goes into waffling mode!

Perhaps I’ve been paying more attention to the use of inflammatory language and hate speech by members of the Governing party than you have.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Angela Rayners use of the word "scum" is fine for a lefty. And many more in the anti-Semitic Labour party.

"Hate speech" your interpretation of such derogatory terminology and not others, telling the truth now has become "hate speech" for the liberal hurty feeling type.

Did you notice any hate speech from the mob on your "from the river to the sea" marches.

I was thinking more the stuff that 30p Lee Anderson spewed and that is being reviewed by the police.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Let’s have your evidence that these things exist and have attained ‘mob rule’ in the UK?

Oh, I forgot, you can’t see them.

It is you disagreeing with the title if this thread.

It's down to you to show evidence. Not me.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Are these people you claim are hiding doing so in a way that I, or indeed anyone else, might see them?

Seems so, because after 2 pages in this threadm, you're yet the only one who doesn't see them

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Wobblybob said:

I know what you were thinking, would it be fair to say that Lee has been reported and is under investigation by the police, but you have jumped the gun and reached a verdict before the police have, a perfect example of how mob rule works, to hell with law and order, we can scream the loudest!

So holding and expressing an opinion is now ‘mob rule’.

I see where you, Sunak and the other authoritarian enemies of liberty and civil rights are going with this.

Though to be fair, 30p Lee Anderson was dog whistling, perhaps hoping to incite a mob. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, BenStark said:

Seems so, because after 2 pages in this threadm, you're yet the only one who doesn't see them

I’m also one of only a few in this thread who have been out and about in the UK these last weeks.

So you’ll excuse me if my personal observations differ from that of others.

Cheers!

IMG_6926.jpeg

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

There is no mob rule, Sunak’s in charge…. Well, sort of in charge.

Please provide a link to prove there is no mob rule. We all know you don't accept personal opinion.

Link please.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

I’m also one of only a few in this thread who have been out and about in the UK these last weeks.

Other's personal observations mean nothing to you. You insist on links.

Practice what you preach.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, youreavinalaff said:

Please provide a link to prove there is no mob rule. We all know you don't accept personal opinion.

Link please.

It’s clearly never been explained to you that there is no prof of something not existing.

It’s why even the little Sunak never gets past alluding to mob rule, though he is keen to use the specter as an excuse to further restrict liberties and civil rights.

• Agree 1

It’s clearly never been explained to you that there is no prof of something not existing.

It’s why even the little Sunak never gets past alluding to mob rule, though he is keen to use the specter as an excuse to further restrict liberties and civil rights.

Personal observations from you.

In your own words, you need evidence to back them up. Link please.

14 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

So holding and expressing an opinion is now ‘mob rule’.

I see where you, Sunak and the other authoritarian enemies of liberty and civil rights are going with this.

Though to be fair, 30p Lee Anderson was dog whistling, perhaps hoping to incite a mob. 

And all MPs have been given 32 million pounds for their personal security to protect themselves from the fairies at the bottom of their gardens. 

Do you suffer from delusion much and to call someone "30p" Lee could be construed as your imagination has greater control over your thoughts than you yourself. Do you actually read your posts before posting, if not, now would be a good time to start! 

1 minute ago, Wobblybob said:

And all MPs have been given 32 million pounds for their personal security to protect themselves from the fairies at the bottom of their gardens. 

Do you suffer from delusion much and to call someone "30p" Lee could be construed as your imagination has greater control over your thoughts than you yourself. Do you actually read your posts before posting, if not, now would be a good time to start! 

MP’s awarding them selves £millions.

Colour me shocked.

[re-read twice before posting]

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Gibberish cop out! 

Says you, after you yourself stated MPs have awarded themselves £32million.

Do you read your posts before hitting the submit button?

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

You said you have never seen mob rule inferring that it doesn't exist, that is totally delusional, it has been pointed out to you many times of the examples of "mob rule" in London especially. I suspect you are being disruptive, confrontational and argumentative, there is so much coverage of these events and happenings you would have to be blind not to see them. 

Little Sunak doesn’t make the claim.

Those claiming the UK is under mob rule need to provide the evidence to back their claim.

Meanwhile, the specter of mob rule is being used as the basis to restrict liberties and civil rights… and as you pointed out, splurge £32million in the direction of MPs.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1