Britain is descending into ‘mob rule,’ Sunak says as he urges police to protect MPs

Social Media

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Simply responding to Jonny’s off topic gaslighting.

That is just your opinion, keep it to yourself, has nothing to do with the thread....:coffee1:

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Gaslighting again Jonny.

About 9/11?

Or 6/1? (I kind of feel stupid using 6/1 as some historic date, I had to look it up).

Are you seriously comparing the 2 events ?

A deliberate misgender flame has been removed, we do not want to see this type of flame again please

12 hours ago, stuandjulie said:

People love the easy route out of saying 'they are anti Semites' and 'it is anti Semitism', it isn't, it is anti Israeli actions to the Palestinians, The Israeli get out of anti Semitism is the perfect way to basically do they want with impunity. Anti Israeli and anti Jew are separate, 1 should be tried for war crimes and the other should be condemned by all right minded people. Have any of you have ever been there and seen the way Palestinians are treated daily ?

Have you?

7 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

The definition of "war crimes" has become politicised, and has become infinitely elastic. Basically in this context it means anything and everything which Israel does to defend itself.

You don't seem to have understood my question.

5 hours ago, transam said:

So does a horse with blinkers..........😉

Blinkers against what he doesn't want to see.

He missed the full pubs and supermarkets during his observance of the cost of living crisis. He even accused me of seeing something that didn't happen.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Will B Good said:

Sunak can't rule.....so go for the next step.....divide and rule.....create bogiemen to keep the hard of thinking from focussing on the cluster**** of the last 14 years of blunders, which the swivel eyed loons in the Tory party topped off with a Brexit that is crippling the country......

The people voted for Brexit. It was democracy. Isn't that what people are striving to keep?

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, Wobblybob said:

That has about as much relevance to this thread as my holier than holy socks. Whataboutery and off topic all rolled into one.🥴

You don't understand the point I was making, which was germane to the original post and JohnnyF's assertions.  And it's not up to you to police what is relevant or not. 

30 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

Blinkers against what he doesn't want to see.

He missed the full pubs and supermarkets during his observance of the cost of living crisis. He even accused me of seeing something that didn't happen.

My goodness, your imagination has got the better of you.

Just a quick question, did I post anything at all on the matter, or are you simply inventing views I have not myself expressed?

• Agree 1

32 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

The people voted for Brexit. It was democracy. Isn't that what people are striving to keep?

The right to hold and express views contrary to the Government’s policies is part of democracy.

This Government has legislated against rights to protest and is openly discussing doing so again.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The right to hold and express views contrary to the Government’s policies is part of democracy.

This Government has legislated against rights to protest and is openly discussing doing so again.

Protesting is fine, hate marches and mob rule is not acceptable.....you should not need telling this!

19 hours ago, youreavinalaff said:

Thailand is multi cultural. Which culture is it you feel has been preserved?

Thailand has few foreigners in most of the cities.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Protesting is fine, hate marches and mob rule is not acceptable.....you should not need telling this!

And there are already laws to deal with hate, violence and public disorder.

They’ve been on the books for years, centuries even.

• Like 2