Putin says NATO is preparing to attack Russia - warns aggression risks nuclear conflict

Social Media

6 minutes ago, candide said:

Not sure Putin would agree that Russia is a small country! Ok,  I know It's GDP is around the same level as Italy. 😁

nope, NATO attacked small countries, but not, NATO is not going to attack Russia. GDP has nothing to do with it. World "survived" Cold War so nothing is going to happen. 

• Confused 1

On 3/2/2024 at 5:07 PM, nauseus said:

Do tell.

During the "cold war" my life was never better. We actually had a real military way back then, not the Mickey Duck thing now. I had a great time in the military, saw much of the world, but after the "cold war" ended it all got a bit sad.

16 hours ago, NativeBob said:

However, my longtime friend told me that property prices go crazy in Tasmania. Even Thor bought a small villa. Why do they?

Native? Of Mars perhaps?

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

During the "cold war" my life was never better. We actually had a real military way back then, not the Mickey Duck thing now. I had a great time in the military, saw much of the world, but after the "cold war" ended it all got a bit sad.

With a nuclear threat - see the world!

• Thumbs Up 1

I think it is over-rated. Every country's CENTCOM (or whatever its called) has "what-if" and "how-to" plans in case of som tam hits a fan , Even some midget states size of Naklua develop "highly secret" plans.
IMHO the current military race is just a bunch of a**holes making money, that's all.