Pakistani man arrested for posting nude pictures of Thai ex-wife

webfact

56 minutes ago, proton said:

At least she was not his cousin, which makes a nice change. Pakistani is not a race of course, more a disability 😁

I'm pity you. Probably insufficient education??🥴

I agree with what you say , who wouldn't?        But I hope you realise that the "woke" element on this forum will have their own twisted take on what you wrote and will be out to get you now, probably writing death threats already

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

A perfectly valid sentiment,  regardless of the perps nationality,  you have no need to mention prejudice or racism ,  why fan the flames?   There are enough doing that with their virtue signalling, some are unable to function properly unless offended, normally on behalf of others

Au contraire - its with the acceptance that my comments are in fact based on prejudice and a degree of racism that the accusations and name slinging are avoided...   

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Au contraire - its with the acceptance that my comments are in fact based on prejudice and a degree of racism that the accusations and name slinging are avoided...   

Or are your comments based on an assessment of historical data and a calculated likelihood ?  Absolutely nothing wrong with that either. its a necessary life skill to be applied in any situation. It forms the backbone of the insurance industry.     But I see your point lets see if it works

3 hours ago, NativeBob said:

how did he get those pictures in a first place?

dumb <deleted> posed nude to bring some spice into their love life?

sickening! 

Read: "He said that he secretly took the pictures when they were in a relationship but did not clarify the motive for his actions."

• Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

I learned it in Limerick. But I can't see a connection between English language and racism? Enlighten me!

I'm pity you. Probably insufficient education??

That's how they speak in Limerick then? 

Edited by proton
  • Love It 2

17 minutes ago, proton said:

I'm pity you. Probably insufficient education??

That's how they speak in Limerick then? 

I enjoy your opinions.

Cheers

44 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

Read: "He said that he secretly took the pictures when they were in a relationship but did not clarify the motive for his actions."

yes, I saw that. But I doubt it's a complete story. I think something is missing, not sure exactly what, just it sounds too wierd. 

Will he get 5 years?

Any nationality guy could be found to have committed this sort of crime. 

I consider myself to be non racist.  I haven't been exposed to many nationalities in my life.   I have worked on government contracts that had minority giring requirements and i can say its quite depressing to work alongsideany of these folks.   You know they are getting hogher pay than you because they were in dakand having their degrees from some unknown name university or mail order outfit.    Many of them didn't do 3/4 the work of non minorities and also were kept during staff reductions during changing political funding events.     I too hate nepotism and religion based hirings.    Plenty of that in USA and Utah for sure. 

8 hours ago, NativeBob said:

how did he get those pictures in a first place?

dumb <deleted> posed nude to bring some spice into their love life?

sickening! 

you'd be surprised how many couples take and exchange explicit photos and videos. i've been in relationships back home and here where this was the norm. as long as there is consent and trust it's fine.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

This one is a difficult one.... because generalisations and stereotypes exist for a reason.... 

Whenever an explanation needs to be presented at the start of a sentence its usually because something is wrong. 

In this case I'll have to present the statement that 'I am not a racist' (which implies a racist comment is forthcoming - and that is true). 

Having worked closely with nationalities from all over the world there are a couple of Nationalities I have found to have few redeeming features. 

I have found most Pakistani's I have worked with to have unlikable few redeeming characteristics, conversely, I have found that most from the neighbouring country; India, to have likeable and redeeming characteristics. 

I don't think I am racist, I am just observant of patterns and have established this unfavourable opinion of Pakistanis, I also have the same general opinion of Kuwaits, Qatari's and Egyptians....  Conversely I have very favourable opinions of other nationalities from similar regions having been exposed to their characteristics and general ethics such that generalisations can be made (i.e. Oman's are excellent). 

I have also pushed numerous 'high quality' Pakistani's forward for promotion, and those hard working individuals deserve their move for the hard work, so I don't judge differently, but I am also conscious that those Pakistani's 'nudged up the chains' for promotion end up bringing in their 'brothers' many of whom are often not of the same standard and this is at the cost of other nationalities - they don't honour the same meritocracy which rewarded them - without oversight I've seen companies (particularly) in the Middle East with 'very one sided' departments operating with clear inexperience and incompetence because of nationalistic nepotism (i.e. Pakistanis only bringing in other Pakistani's) - they then become defensive and nasty to protect their 'network'.... 

In short, as much as I try not to be, I see very few redeeming features of Pakistanis's and find many negative comments of them to be true with such frequency I have to levy the accusation at myself that I too am quite likely racists against Pakistanis for the above mentioned reasons - its not an opinion I'm proud of, yet the opinion exists no matter how often I 'check' myself. 

Why don't you just say you don't like muslims.

You wouldn't be on your own on this forum.

Of course there would always be the woke,leftie Yanks on here to content with then.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Elkski said:

Will he get 5 years?

Any nationality guy could be found to have committed this sort of crime. 

I consider myself to be non racist.  I haven't been exposed to many nationalities in my life.   I have worked on government contracts that had minority giring requirements and i can say its quite depressing to work alongsideany of these folks.   You know they are getting hogher pay than you because they were in dakand having their degrees from some unknown name university or mail order outfit.    Many of them didn't do 3/4 the work of non minorities and also were kept during staff reductions during changing political funding events.     I too hate nepotism and religion based hirings.    Plenty of that in USA and Utah for sure. 

I just worked alongside an Indian fellow who had a PhD, we're the same age,  I think I was getting very slightly more than he was (5%).

I enjoyed working with him, he tool a lot of guidance....  but heck, it was a lot of guidance... 

It actually took him two months to realise the company had set up his e-mail account incorrectly and he couldn't actually send e-mails. 

I'd call him incompetent, and he was - but has somehow got away with it through being a nice guy.

I'd work with him again where I can guide him... ... but I wouldn't have him working for me, because he lacks critical skills for the job. 

BUT... his C.V. says PhD (from a Uni in India), and thats what gets him in the door because those hiring don't know anyway. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, riclag said:

“Another Thai woman was also betrayed by her ex-boyfriend. She revealed her story to the media in June last year that the man raped her and later asked if he could take care of her as his girlfriend. Her refusal made him angry and he sent her explicit pictures and videos to her friends and family members”.

This Zero should be tarred & feathered .

The lowest of scum ,me thinks.

Why would any self respecting woman marry a Muslim ?

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Kevbo said:

A lot of muslims I know are remarkably moderate and just like many 'Christians' I know, they are 'un-practicing ' and don't hit the mosque 5x a day....  In fact a lot of Muslim's I know are just decent people, like anyone else...   they're in happy Marriages etc... but these are in area's which may be considered more Moderate (Malaysia and area's of Indonesia)...  

But, I've also worked with guys who show an underlying level of tolerance that makes me believe I'd be beheaded if I were to end up in their village in the Swat Valley...    I feel sorry for anyone in this environment, its just one of fear.

So... I suspect, IF a female is in the type of environment you are brining into question with your above comment, then I suspect they may not be a 'self respecting woman' as that aspect of self respect has been extracted from them and replaced with what would appear to be fear.....   

• Agree 1

23 minutes ago, Kevbo said:

esp. the difference between Therawada Buddhism and any form of Islam is huge. However there are many thai ladies somehow engaged with followers of this religion ... why? not a clue 
Maybe Buddhism is more difficult to comprehend than easy-to-digest version of Quran? Maybe simplicity? no pork, no left hand during meals, no few other "harams" <<< that's it?
Still confused.

Edited by NativeBob

Every day a school day!

Q.E.D. or QED is an initialism of the Latin phrase quod erat demonstrandum, meaning "that which was to be demonstrated". Literally it states "what was to be shown".[1] Traditionally, the abbreviation is placed at the end of mathematical proofs and philosophical arguments in print publications, to indicate that the proof or the argument is complete.

My take is that Thai women end up with muslims as due to a lack of education they have no idea what they are getting themselves into.  They have no concept of islamic "values"   and they can see no further than what  money they believe the guy has. The same reason they sometimes end up with westerners old enough to be their grandfather