Manchester United thread (2024)

RickG16

Why Amrabat is wearing United's new kit on club website

Some United supporters have been left confused by the fact Sofyan Amrabat is still listed on the club's first-team squad list on the club website.

He spent last season on loan at Old Trafford from Italian side Fiorentina, making 30 appearances, but that agreement expired 39 days ago.

It has also now been questioned why there is an image of him on the club website wearing this season's brand-new home kit.

1 hour ago, ChipButty said:

Why Amrabat is wearing United's new kit on club website

Some United supporters have been left confused by the fact Sofyan Amrabat is still listed on the club's first-team squad list on the club website.

He spent last season on loan at Old Trafford from Italian side Fiorentina, making 30 appearances, but that agreement expired 39 days ago.

It has also now been questioned why there is an image of him on the club website wearing this season's brand-new home kit.

Do we know what the answer is?

For Mr Confused, I did put 555 which, in Thai, means Hahahah, so my post was supposed to be a joke, funny you know.

City play United tomorrow at 3pm. If this guy is on the team, I would love him to be sent off. OK?

Edited by KannikaP

57 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

For Mr Confused, I did put 555 which, in Thai, means Hahahah, so my post was supposed to be a joke, funny you know.

City play United tomorrow at 3pm. If this guy is on the team, I would love him to be sent off. OK?

If that's meant to be a joke I wouldn't have bothered 

10 hours ago, KannikaP said:

You're about as funny as rabies in a dogs home

19 hours ago, ChipButty said:

That was interesting, Ipswich back in the PL and their first game is against Liverpool, but it was Liverpool who relegated Ipswich from the PL, 

It was Bolton in reality. We hammered them 4-1 in April 2002 with a hat-trick from Freddie Bobic.

24 minutes ago, NE1 said:

I think he will be another Berbatov , laid back , scores goals , got a deft touch.

.... But hopefully works harder than Berba and doesn't miss sitters in big games 

• Agree 1