Manchester United thread (2024)

RickG16

Dalot again , out of position and giving crucial goals away .

Why doesn't Ten Hag get a grip on him. 

He was playing left back ,  what the hell was he doing stood next to Mazraoui our right back.

He does this two or three times a season .

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, EmmaH said:

It would be a great surprise if ten Hag keeps his job as Manchester United's manager till the end of this year.

I was shocked that he wasn't sacked over the summer.

I think after that performance the powers to be will start looking for his replacement , if they find a suitable candidate , whether it be next month or in 6 months ,  I think Ten Hag will be sacked.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, NE1 said:

I think after that performance the powers to be will start looking for his replacement , if they find a suitable candidate , whether it be next month or in 6 months ,  I think Ten Hag will be sacked.

He might already be there, RVN

On 8/27/2024 at 11:41 AM, ChipButty said:

Manchester United serve the cheapest pints of beer in the Premier League this season

456409988_1058127575677501_7804190933986902258_n.jpg

That's because you need at least 4 of them in quick succession to survive 90 minutes of turgid football.

Keeping Ten Hag because he won the FA Cup was a huge mistake. They were awful against Liverpool, could have been 5 or 6. 

I predict a similar league position to last year. Top 6 if lucky. 

29 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Keeping Ten Hag because he won the FA Cup was a huge mistake.

I agree , after all  Van Gaal was sacked after he had won the F.A.Cup.

It was a different management team in then and because INEOS was pretty new on the scene , I think they gave Ten Hag the benefit of the doubt.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2024 at 7:20 AM, JonnyF said:

Ronaldo seems to be spot on with his assessment.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/articles/czxlv57v707o

image.png.ef11df5b2c6432b767c59155369bd5bd.png

They've got a relatively easy run coming up. If they don't perform I think he'll be gone. 

They should win at least six out of the next ten upcoming games in the league. Otherwise, ten Hag must go. He has given a lot of time and he must either produces the good to should leave his position with the club.

• Like 1

Probably deserved to win against Palace, although could also have lost but for the great double save by Onana. 

Sitting in a solid 11th place, they could easily get top 7, top 8 if they manage to hold onto Ten Hag. 

We still need that "between the posts striker " one who is there for the tap ins. We have one in the youth team a Welsh boy Biancheri , just turned 18 , but one of those in the right place at the right time players.

On another note , we are not seeing the under 18s on MUTV anymore or any highlights , what has happened there ?

They won 3 of the possible 4 trophy's available to them last season , now we cannot even get to see them.

Edited by NE1

1 hour ago, NE1 said:

We still need that "between the posts striker " one who is there for the tap ins. We have one in the youth team a Welsh boy Biancheri , just turned 18 , but one of those in the right place at the right time players.

On another note , we are not seeing the under 18s on MUTV anymore or any highlights , what has happened there ?

They won 3 of the possible 4 trophy's available to them last season , now we cannot even get to see them.

The under 18's are flying, 

1 hour ago, NE1 said:

He scored twice on Saturday, 

• Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, NE1 said:

Last season I watched every game live on MUTV . Now can't even get the highlights.

You are right I just checked again even on the web site, on my PC, I even looked on YT nothing, 

Edited by ChipButty
  • Agree 1

On 9/16/2024 at 7:19 PM, ChipButty said:

Ryan Giggs running through the streets of Manchester in 1990.

459469303_844482051172847_5158723858018882752_n.jpg

What a cracking photo.... is this in Salford?

Reminds me more of near Maine Road. 

40 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

What a cracking photo.... is this in Salford?

Reminds me more of near Maine Road. 

Back streets of Salford thats where he lived when he was younger