Public anger boils over in protests in Phuket against Swiss man Mr Uli and private beaches

webfact

1 hour ago, Ironmike said:

OK so again this is such big news a scumbag alleged to of kicked a women there's no markings on her body and no video as proof only her word,,,This is disgusting no man should ever hit a woman but it again asks what's more important this act or the drunken Russian woman that killed two kids and nothing has been done about that nor have their been any more reports or protesting,, just two dead bodies to be shipped home

There was a video clip of the incident a couplee of days ago presumably taken by him where he is approaching the two sitting there then the video goes all over the place as though he tripped or kicked one of the people sitting there hard to say from the clip!

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Well I am no fan of anyone who actually "kicks" someone especially a male towards a female no matter the race/foreigner/local and he should probably pay a fine. BUT, I am sure that he THOUGHT it was private property as that real estate office apparently has made some folks think that the beach was private when it according to the Phuket city officials is a public beach and many other people living there have erected something illegal on that public beach  Guess the Swiss guy will end up moving anyway since he was misinformed about the beach.  I really have no idea if all this is true or just made up but it seems to me to be overblown while really serious things that happen here are totally ignored by the masses.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

8 minutes ago, Xonax said:

The swiss guy probably regrets, not having installed sprinklers on the land near the beach.

very good thought Xonax .    i like it....

2 hours ago, quake said:

What a load of BS.

Yes his a bad guy.

But Thais are the bad guys when it comes to crime.

What a total overreaction,  stirred up by angry Thais on the internet.

Your a joke Thailand, over this one. :bah:

Ps, It will be business as usual today, for all the Bad Shomchai's and all the bad police in Thailand, doing far, far worse things. :bah:

It is certainly not because Thais show some bad behaviors, that it would entitle foreigners to get away with bad behaviors,

be it against Chinese or Thai people.

Something starting with 'it is not because', identifies a following sophism, a fallacy.

No sympathy for this guy, particularly because the targets were two women, and of different nationality.

And so it is, justice here does not have a flavor of fairness....

• Confused 3

2 minutes ago, ujayujay said:

So its OK to assault her!?:stoner:

That is not what I said.. In another comment I wrote I don't agree with what he did, but they claim she is a doctor but is not finished yet. And besides that does it make any difference if she studying for doctor or was a cleaning woman?? For me the same you don't hit. and assault is a big word...

Edited by ikke1959
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

27 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

Just talking about Thais behaviour abroad, last week at Southwark crown court a 42-year-old Thai woman was jailed for 4.5 years for selling and distributing meth and other drugs. She and her Thai friends were also involved in prostitution and money lending.

Her excuse?

She came from a broken family in Thailand, was sold into debt bondage and was doing this only so that she didn't have to prostitute herself.

So, let's make no mistake here with all the pathetic ' Thai outrage '  (I have witnessed plenty of Thai women prostituting themselves in the UK), about the behaviour of PLENTY of Thais abroad.

Taiwan, Korea, EU, and many more, not only the UK, are tightening up on Thais being granted visas of all types, because of how many behave in foreign countries, be it through drugs trade, prostitution, working illegally, etc

WtH does this have to do with the subject at hand?  Thai  woman in UK sells drugs ,Swiss man in Thailand assaults woman -?  

Yep, give him a public flogging, hang him and then deport him.

Fascinating to see how a mob turns a [minor] misdemeanour into a crime. He might we be a dodgy character, and his business like most Farang charities, should be looked into, but in the case that triggers this outrage he caused only very minor bodily harm. I command the Dr. for that as she could have very easily have faked bruises. But any high school rugby player, after the first scrum of any game, has more to show, than what I have seen on the pic of her back. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, steven100 said:

All those thais protesting on the the beach aren't all squeaky clean that's for damn sure.....

You mean some of them protesting are foreigners trying to prevent locals from accessing their beach?

• Haha 1

Just now, Ben Zioner said:

Yep, give him a public flogging, hang him and then deport him.

Fascinating to see how a mob turns a [minor] misdemeanour into a crime. He might we be a dodgy character, and his business like most Farang charities, should be looked into, but in the case that triggers this outrage he caused only very minor bodily harm. I command the Dr. for that as she could have very easily have faked bruises. But any high school rugby player, after the first scrum of any game, has more to show, than what I have seen on the pic of her back. 

They willingly play rugby.   Ummm  a misdemeanor is a crime.   

• Like 1