Thai university lecturer tried to murder me and got away with it.

On 3/4/2024 at 9:40 PM, josephbloggs said:

Yeah, this would be a MASSIVE international story, just imagine!  Man gets in to road rage incident, gets knocked off his bike. All medical bills are covered in full, bike repair bills covered in full, some additional compensation has also been mooted by the insurance company. No charges are pressed because he's not interested and can't be bothered, but he does like to have a good old victim whinge.

Hold the front page!

You forgot the part the OP refuses to clarify; he hit the car first.

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, Lemsta69 said:

That's a strong accusation to level against the Thai university lecturer! 😱

If I am not mistaken, the OP posted a pic of his 'young' g/f  

Edited by Neeranam

This was this guys reply to me 1 month ago 🤣🤣🤣🤣👍🤣talk or act like this to the locals and see what happens.

I would love to hear other guys story

You're not really contributing anything to this thread, why don't you take your 30 years of smoking and .............

Edited by taninthai

On 3/4/2024 at 10:47 AM, Goat said:

You sure he admitted attempted murder? Or just admitted he tried to knock you off your bike?

Thailand has never been colonised and part of the reason is the Thais stick together. I dont think it is a bad thing and has resulted in this country that we love so much we have decided to live here.

You have to take the good with the bad, and the good outweighs the bad by a mile. if it didnt we wouldnt be here.

WTF?!? Are you for real??? Your ignorant, nonsensical, off-topic, non-answer is gross and your Thai ass-kissing ASTOUNDING. :post-4641-1156693976: