Swiss “doctor kicker” previously verbally assaulted an ambulance driver

webfact

image.jpeg

A Swiss man accused of kicking a female Thai doctor in the back also allegedly obstructed an ambulance and verbally assaulted its driver.

The Phuket News reports that Urs Fehr, owner of the Green Elephant Sanctuary Park in north Phuket, obstructed an ambulance last December, before lowering his window to give the driver the middle finger, saying “fuck you” in the process.

Fehr is already accused of kicking a Thai doctor in the back as she sat on some steps leading to his villa at Yamu Beach. That story is dominating the headlines, having gained traction on social media and sparked outrage among Thai netizens.

By Peter Roche

PHOTO: Amarin TV

Full story: PhuketGO 2024-03-04

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

Join us now!

Ironically, it is the ambulance driver facing charges for posting the video and making comments online in violation of the computer crimes act.

The Swiss guy has apologised for his behaviour when he was summoned to the police station. 

54 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Whats next... 

...  Swiss "Doctor Kicker" previously parked badly at a McDonalds where he also failed to eat his 6 chicken nuggets ?

My point here is... OK, his is obviously a nasty character, but digging up old stories ??.. how do we even know this is true ??

I've watched the video <here>. and the van (or ambulance) its hard to tell, is making no effort to pass the car in front (Audi with red plates), the ambulance has no siren, no flashing lights etc... and when the Audi moves to the middle lane, the cam car (ambulance ?) remains behind the Audi and continues to film it rather than continue on with their 'emergency-journey' (which clearly is not an emergency)...   the video also shows something sticking out of the drivers side window throughout...  which could be the someone holding up the middle finger...  which highlights that the driver is unhinged - but is this the same guy ?

So... While I firmly believe what the Swiss man did (kicking the woman) is despicable and should be dealt with legally, in line with exactly how a Thai would be treated for the same actions....  I do not believe that digging up non-stories is fair, as this is defamation...   The video doesn't show anyone blocking an ambulance, it just shows moving traffic. 

Ambulance case has been ongoing since December 2023 Ambulance driver states Audi cut in front of the Ambulance as the ambulance wasn't on urgent business sirens and flashing lights were turned off

https://www.thephuketnews.com/swiss-expat-fehr-in-ambulance-obstruction-case-91475.php

If someone cuts in front of me when I am driving they will normally get toots on the horn and flashing headlights especially if I have to brake as a result of their careless driving 

• Like 1

....maybe one of those "Chinese Death Vans" could pull up outside his house and take care of the whole situation. No drama No Emotion ...nothing to see here folks ... and the van following it is a "Chinese Cremation Van" it just keeps everything tidy. Don't believe me?

Google it ...

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, smedly said:

I'd like to know a little more about this thug - especially his criminal record from his home country

This is the advertisement he made in Switzerland as an elephant rescuer, use translation german

https://www.swissinfo.ch/ger/gesellschaft/auslandschweizer_wieso-ein-schweizer-in-thailand-einen-schutzpark-fuer-elefanten-errichtet/47156248

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

Ironically, it is the ambulance driver facing charges for posting the video and making comments online in violation of the computer crimes act.

The Swiss guy has apologised for his behaviour when he was summoned to the police station. 

He offered a wai  as an apology but ambulance driver felt not sincere

The ambulance driver has been asked to withdraw his complaint but as been advised he is free to let complaint stand

https://www.thephuketnews.com/swiss-expat-fehr-in-ambulance-obstruction-case-91475.php

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, keith101 said:

Deport the m/f his kind are not wanted here

Yes, bad times for Swiss nationals in Thailand, people remind the other case of a Swiss killing and dumping his wife in the fields. Unfortunately, these incidents will damage the reputation of farang. 

Looking at Phuket and the colonization by Russians, these incidents will only be the be beginning, in 5-10 years this will become a place the 'better tourist', the Thai government is looking for, will never visit again. Short sighted government and greedy real estate developers can be blamed.

3 hours ago, ningnong said:

Kicking a woman in the back and the verbal abuse demonstrated what kind of an animal he is. If one could document all his aggression toward others in the span of his life the list would be very long indeed.

Had that been two Thai guys sitting on the stairs the coward would not have dared attack the way he did those women.

Huge fine, jail, deport and blacklist.

He is very lucky the woman wasn't Russian with her family on holiday or he would have been in hospital now.

• Like 2

Why is he not in jail and then deported for life? Thailand does not need people like this. What is the relevance of the lady being a doctor. This guy is the lowest form of scum and should be dealt with accordingly.

Edited by Photoguy21

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

Whats next... 

...  Swiss "Doctor Kicker" previously parked badly at a McDonalds where he also failed to eat his 6 chicken nuggets ?

My point here is... OK, his is obviously a nasty character, but digging up old stories ??.. how do we even know this is true ??

I've watched the video <here>. and the van (or ambulance) its hard to tell, is making no effort to pass the car in front (Audi with red plates), the ambulance has no siren, no flashing lights etc... and when the Audi moves to the middle lane, the cam car (ambulance ?) remains behind the Audi and continues to film it rather than continue on with their 'emergency-journey' (which clearly is not an emergency)...   the video also shows something sticking out of the drivers side window throughout...  which could be the someone holding up the middle finger...  which highlights that the driver is unhinged - but is this the same guy ?

So... While I firmly believe what the Swiss man did (kicking the woman) is despicable and should be dealt with legally, in line with exactly how a Thai would be treated for the same actions....  I do not believe that digging up non-stories is fair, as this is defamation...   The video doesn't show anyone blocking an ambulance, it just shows moving traffic. 

Very sensible and thought out comment.

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, BE88 said:

This is the advertisement he made in Switzerland as an elephant rescuer, use translation german

https://www.swissinfo.ch/ger/gesellschaft/auslandschweizer_wieso-ein-schweizer-in-thailand-einen-schutzpark-fuer-elefanten-errichtet/47156248

I read he owns 1 elephant, he leases the others. 

Bloody creepy guy, he's just in it for the money. 

• Thumbs Up 1

25 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

I read he owns 1 elephant, he leases the others. 

Bloody creepy guy, he's just in it for the money. 

He is clearly a profiteer of large donations in Switzerland and elsewhere to save elephants, while also being well-regarded in Thailand for taking care of elephants, a perfect plan for a profiteer.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1