Swiss “doctor kicker” previously verbally assaulted an ambulance driver

webfact

13 minutes ago, BE88 said:

He is clearly a profiteer of large donations in Switzerland and elsewhere to save elephants, while also being well-regarded in Thailand for taking care of elephants, a perfect plan for a profiteer.

Yes, he's not only fooling the people of Thailand, Phuket, he's fooling the Swiss people to.

Just a lowlife scammer. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Thumbs Up 1

He is a wonderful example for people who think Thailand is lawless and people can do anything.

In principle yes.

But if they upset the wrong people then suddenly people will remember all those little things which didn't matter in the past.

I don't think he will be able to continue his stay in Thailand for long. So sad...

10 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

He is a wonderful example for people who think Thailand is lawless and people can do anything.

In principle yes.

But if they upset the wrong people then suddenly people will remember all those little things which didn't matter in the past.

I don't think he will be able to continue his stay in Thailand for long. So sad...

According to today's BangkokPost, his visa expires on March 13 and will therefore be extended until the trial against him, it will be interesting to see the court's decision. I assume it will be a quick decision this time because the matter has taken on too much political importance.

8 minutes ago, cncltd1973 said:

verbal assault? really? this in a country where kicking someone in the head is a pocket change fine; I was expecting more than a passing middle finger and f-u when reading this headline

But you're not a Thai doctor with connections........🤗

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, tgw said:

storm in a glass of water (germanism)!

make him pay 100k baht to the woman he kicked and put a lid on the whole thing.

I fear Mr. Kick has now been "branded" by the locals in his region, never to be shaken off......:whistling:

He will have to get used to the finger pointing..........🤭

10 minutes ago, transam said:

I fear Mr. Kick has now been "branded" by the locals in his region, never to be shaken off......:whistling:

He will have to get used to the finger pointing..........🤭

An outstanding result. He brought this on. He has nobody to blame. Blowback can be a terrible thing to endure. He earned whatever comes his way, and I hope it is tons of misery. 

Edited by spidermike007
  • Agree 2

4 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

In principle yes.

3 hours ago, BE88 said:

According to today's BangkokPost, his visa expires on March 13 and will therefore be extended until the trial against him, it will be interesting to see the court's decision. I assume it will be a quick decision this time because the matter has taken on too much political importance.

I heard something today, that his business visa (extension) will be canceled.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, HampiK said:

I heard something today, that his business visa (extension) will be canceled.

The almost funny part about that is the fact that I guess no more visa extension can happen to almost anybody of us.

Someone suddenly finds something which wasn't a problem for years, something has to be investigated further before any extension, there is always something which could be used as a reason.

I guess if he wants to continue to stay here, it will be expensive. And that obviously doesn't guarantee that no additional problems are found in a few weeks or months. TiT

20 hours ago, webfact said:

image.jpeg

A Swiss man accused of kicking a female Thai doctor in the back also allegedly obstructed an ambulance and verbally assaulted its driver.

The Phuket News reports that Urs Fehr, owner of the Green Elephant Sanctuary Park in north Phuket, obstructed an ambulance last December, before lowering his window to give the driver the middle finger, saying “<deleted> you” in the process.

Fehr is already accused of kicking a Thai doctor in the back as she sat on some steps leading to his villa at Yamu Beach. That story is dominating the headlines, having gained traction on social media and sparked outrage among Thai netizens.

By Peter Roche

PHOTO: Amarin TV

Full story: PhuketGO 2024-03-04

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

Join us now!

If this picture is supposed to be this foreigner blocking the ambulance. It is clear that the foreigner is also blocked in traffic in which case he could not move out of the way anyway. As for giving the ambulance the finger seems a little harsh but perhaps this was caused by something the ambulance did while behind the foreigners car. maybe yelling over the PA for the foreigner to move when it was obvious he could not. This Swiss man is having everything possible that can be made to show him in a negative light come to the news. Perhaps the news is trying to fuel the fire to Thais and enticing even more anti-foreigner feelings to spread to an already prejudice issue. 

2 hours ago, thesetat said:

If this picture is supposed to be this foreigner blocking the ambulance. It is clear that the foreigner is also blocked in traffic in which case he could not move out of the way anyway. As for giving the ambulance the finger seems a little harsh but perhaps this was caused by something the ambulance did while behind the foreigners car. maybe yelling over the PA for the foreigner to move when it was obvious he could not. This Swiss man is having everything possible that can be made to show him in a negative light come to the news. Perhaps the news is trying to fuel the fire to Thais and enticing even more anti-foreigner feelings to spread to an already prejudice issue. 

I see lots of space top move to the side.

• Agree 1

On 3/4/2024 at 1:08 PM, smedly said:

I'd like to know a little more about this thug - especially his criminal record from his home country

Why?

It is not as though you can do anything about it, if you did have his criminal record.

• 2 weeks later...