British National Detained at Phuket Airport for Alleged Reckless Driving in Phang Nga

webfact

13 minutes ago, STALINGRAD said:

Why? Well killing two innocent lives….while drunk should have legal consequence…

So, what's that got to do with this bloke.........? 🤔

5 minutes ago, STALINGRAD said:

This article is about a traffic accident with serious injuries. Police are shown with the suspect,and celebrate the arrest. But when a 19 year old woman from Luxembourg and a 21 year old American man are run over and killed in Rawai in November no photos of the driver,arrest,nothing…But CCTV showed the horrific accident ….Laughable. 

So, what's that got to do with this bloke..?         🤔

Wow can’t put up a comment without the grand Inquisitors judgement…. My point is the enforcement seems to be selective.Some crimes get punished and paraded.Some crimes are swept under the rug. If you feel my comments are not to your liking, call a narrator…

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FruitPudding said:

For example, I work in a tourist area, and I was on my way to 7eleven today and I witnessed a tuk tuk driver calling a farang family (with young children), "farang kee nok" as they were walking down the street because they didn't accept his offer.

that's the worst when they pull that crap. Give me your money or you're cheap. Some Thais seem to have a beggars mentality like they're entitled to your money.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, STALINGRAD said:

Wow can’t put up a comment without the grand Inquisitors judgement…. My point is the enforcement seems to be selective.Some crimes get punished and paraded.Some crimes are swept under the rug. If you feel my comments are not to your liking, call a narrator…

Why ? you think he wants someone to read the comments out loud ???? 

5 hours ago, STALINGRAD said:

This article is about a traffic accident with serious injuries. Police are shown with the suspect,and celebrate the arrest. But when a 19 year old woman from Luxembourg and a 21 year old American man are run over and killed in Rawai in November no photos of the driver,arrest,nothing…But CCTV showed the horrific accident ….Laughable. 

You don't know nothing happened to her 

• Agree 1

15 hours ago, transam said:

The tourists would not have a clue what that meant, probably thought.."Have a nice day"..........🤗

If an insult was said publicly to a Thai. They would have been taken to court and made to pay compensation and a Wai... But this does not happen with foreigners usually. 

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, NorthernRyland said:

that's the worst when they pull that crap. Give me your money or you're cheap. Some Thais seem to have a beggars mentality like they're entitled to your money.

💯 

Definitely, the ones that choose to work in the tourist industry and the ones seeking out farang, but it probably extends far beyond that 

• Confused 1

22 hours ago, transam said:

You will all then starve, perhaps a little more thought, eh........:coffee1:

They didnt starve during covid.

Phuket was much more pleasant then without these types.

14 minutes ago, Goat said:

They didnt starve during covid.

Phuket was much more pleasant then without these types.

Did anyone starve during Covid.......?

If farangy's were barred from Phuket, as suggested, would thousands lose their living......?  🙄

The price to earn a living is having to endure all types of a holiday destination, for which you are one, our resident expert on girlie bars...........🤭

1 minute ago, transam said:

Did anyone starve during Covid.......?

No.

Many lost their living but nobody "starved"

No need to exaggerate mate

1 minute ago, Goat said:

No.

Many lost their living but nobody "starved"

No need to exaggerate mate

But you are our resident girlie bar expert, which I am sure a few here are grateful, not sure about the locals though..........😂

42 minutes ago, transam said:

girlie bar

What is a "girlie' bar?

This thread is about the shocking story of a reckless and dangerous Brit destroying a young girls life.

Not "girlie" bars.

Just now, Goat said:

What is a "girlie' bar?

This thread is about the shocking story of a reckless and dangerous Brit destroying a young girls life.

Not "girlie" bars.

All your stuff involves/revolves around girlie bar stuff and Brits, you should be proud of your continuous input on the subject, Australians must be proud of you.......:intheclub:

But, yes, the bloke is a pest and will no doubt pay the price..........👍

On 3/5/2024 at 12:12 PM, transam said:

But, yes, the bloke is a pest and will no doubt pay the price.....

Well lets hope he compensates the girl he made a cripple for life.

Scumbag

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/4/2024 at 2:19 PM, PJ71 said:

His wreckless driving was probably just trying to fit in with the locals.

Since there's two smashed up bikes, it can hardly be called 'wreckless', no?