Giving stuff away (selling condo)

lkn

I am selling my unit and have some things that I am not taking with me.

I was wondering if there is a Facebook group or similar where I can announce stuff that I am giving away?

I know that if I ask the cleaning lady or guard, they will gladly take everything, but this is my plan B, as I don’t really want to give them ethernet cables, laser printer, and such items, which I am sure they have no use for.

Edited by lkn
  • Like 1

List the stuff directly on FB Marketplace with a reasonable price and you'll sell within some days.

But, if you give stuff away for free instead, our hands (and hearts) are always open for you. 

Edited by zhounan
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, lkn said:

I don’t really want to give them ethernet cables, laser printer, and such items, which I am sure they have no use for.

Oh they will turn them into cash in a few days.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

On 3/6/2024 at 11:27 AM, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Take them to the local school - those things you mentioned would be very useful to the kids.

If the Teachers don't keep/sell them for themselves.

Edited by brianthainess
  • Haha 1

On 3/6/2024 at 9:14 AM, lkn said:

I am selling my unit and have some things that I am not taking with me.

I was wondering if there is a Facebook group or similar where I can announce stuff that I am giving away?

I know that if I ask the cleaning lady or guard, they will gladly take everything, but this is my plan B, as I don’t really want to give them ethernet cables, laser printer, and such items, which I am sure they have no use for.

they can take it and try to sell for themselves...

2 hours ago, john donson said:

they can take it and try to sell for themselves...

As I said, giving it to building staff is my plan B.

But many of the items I have are not really something I think a Thai person would be able to sell, I already mentioned ethernet cables, but I also have things like an electric whisk, wine cooler, tea pot, bicycle lights, cheese board with cover, wireless Qi charger, bread knife, a.s.o.

I.e. things that most Thai people are probably not using, but many of these things are of good quality, so I’d rather give it to someone that will use it, than someone that has a small chance of selling it for a small amount…

I was hoping there was a Facebook group for “giving things away for free in Chiang Mai” as I know from back home.

Anyway, I will be shipping most of it to a friend here in Thailand, and then he’ll deal with it.

8 hours ago, JeffersLos said:

Can you deliver to Chonburi? 

I think you have misunderstood my post. I was asking for a channel I can use to give away stuff easily in Chiang Mai, whenever I have something I do not need myself.

The goal was to find a way to give things away to people who actively wants it, rather than to someone who wants it just in case they might be able to sell it.