Biden to deliver high-stakes State of the Union address: Live updates

Social Media

56 minutes ago, candide said:

I believe your BS. as much as you believe Fox.  

Tell that to the families of the victims, not me.

You will most likely get a different opinion.

Edited by G_Money
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

The topic here is President Joe Biden's (Fightin' Joe) masterful State of the Union address.

Thank you for your insightful information.  

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, candide said:

In summary, you have nothing, as usual! 😀

In contrast you have nothing.  Please provide proof of the murders and crimes is fake.  Oh, you can’t,

Just typical liberal deflection.  Appreciate your efforts but not cutting it. 

As expected.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

Thank for stopping your hijacking of this topic just to deflect your disappointment that Biden speech was a historic triumph. 

Seek the same shrink as Roo will be seeing very soon.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, G_Money said:

Please. Post your articles of real crime and not some stats that you and WALKER love to post .  Engage in the real world and get out of fantasy world of stats, and spreadsheets and iife in a basement.

Are you capable of this task?   I highly doubt it but will give you the benefit of the doubt since you are the Global Warming Greenhouse Effect EXPERT and an expert on every other topic so please, strut your stuff.

You want anecdotes rather than crime statistics?

Really? 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, HappyExpat57 said:

You keep bringing up this lie. Not BIDEN'S withdrawal plan buddy:

"The [45] administration in February 2020 negotiated a withdrawal agreement with the Taliban"

Biden only implemented 45's plan.

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/08/timeline-of-u-s-withdrawal-from-afghanistan/

Who was the sitting president at that time?  Biden! 

Quit deflecting.  Biden’s following Trump’s plan.  I don’t think so.  Since when did he ever do that.  

Bidens Goatrope withdrawal!  His responsibility as Commander in Chief.

The buck stopped with him.  No one else.

• Confused 3
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Tell you what, start your own topic about crime anecdotes.

This topic is about Biden crushing Trump at the SOTU.

Fair enough.  Agreed.  Many guilty parties here.  I will in the next day or two.

Edited by G_Money

2 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Thank for stopping your hijacking of this topic just to deflect your disappointment that Biden speech was a historic triumph. 

Only me?  No other guilty posters?  Onlly the conservatives?

This had already been addressed and I will start a new thread in the next several days.

We can put the boxing gloves back on then.

• Confused 1

21 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Sorry, I was only asking a question.

I neither said he was nor he wasn’t.

FOX is your best source for such distinctions?

[That was a question]

Not a popular guy with you brits is he??? HAHAHAHA... for a non world leader he has your panties in a wad...

• Confused 2
  • Agree 2

17 hours ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

The world is moving towards the 'right'.  People more and more do not accept the BS of inclusiveness, diversity and social justice causes - they want law and order, national intergrity including strong borders, and conservative social values restored.  For over 3 decades the 'progressives' have been winning more than the conservatives, but as seen in the last few years with Argentina, Sweden, Finland, Greece, etc etc - the conservatives are winning more often than not.  Biden will be one of the last major progressive leaders of the world.  When Trudea and Macron are voted out, then we will know the transition has been completed.  Yes the porgressives will win elections here and there, but there will be a balance restored between the two main political views in society - it was a huge mistake to allow the progressives to gain so much power and control for such a long period of time.

The Biden State Dept has said many negative things about Orban (Hungary PM) - things that should not be said by an organisations that is supposed to be apolitical and that respects the voting decisions of other countries.  The recent isnults are on the record - but I have edited their latest.  The Biden State Department has accused Orban of - "rolling back the very damaging and poloraising minority rights that disadvantaged the majority;  controlling the progressive activist judiciary that makes decisions based on politics;  has curtailed the progressive biased media from publishing false media stories and allegations;  and has ensured the integrity of the country's election system".  That sounds exactly what Trump and the GOP are going to do when they are elected in 2024.  Nothing Biden can say in his address will change the fact that the progressive levers of control and influence over the majority of the people for the benefit of the minorities that vote progressive will be destroyed.   

Notice the three confused demcrats... 55555

• Confused 3
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

17 hours ago, simple1 said:

Since when has Orban been designated a "world leader" Orban is a corrupt and oppressive authoritarian. It's unfortunate EU law doesn't have the means to expel Hungary.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_7_of_the_Treaty_on_European_Union#:~:text=While a state can be,make such a provision impractical.

Trump agreeing to meet Orban is an insult to the freedom loving people of the US, the same applies to Republicans giving Orban recognition by visiting him.

Spoken like a true simple 1... chart the trend to a more conservative outlook throughout the world while you sit and guzzle your tear beer.

• Confused 3
  • Thumbs Up 2