Swiss man who allegedly assaulted Thai doctor faces additional charges

snoop1130

11 hours ago, zakalwe said:

Not just 1 handgun, but 2 handguns. David does like to double down in everything he does.

Correct me if Im wrong...but i read a few days ago here from one of the News feeds, that this guy had kick BOTH women!

• Confused 5
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, S Mart said:

I’m sorry but any man that beats up any woman such as this Swiss #2 Coward did should be publicly horse whipped and sent back to Switzerland ASAP. What a worthless human this derelict is. Anyone that defends this coward is cut from the same cloth. Go with him good riddance.

This is not about him.

• Agree 2

Hand him a 30 day notice to wrap up  his business and leave. The drama is getting old.  “Bad guys out”.  So tell him to book his one way flight. 

Edited by sqwakvfr
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 2

2 hours ago, ukrules said:

This is one of the most bizarre things I've ever heard of.

He had a permit, was it in his name or his wifes name I wonder? Does it matter?

What if my wife had a gun with a permit - is that mine too?

Seems like: Better not dig too deep on how he got that one

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, stevenl said:

Not sure about that first class. He has probably his house taken away, it wouldn't surprise me if he will be separated from his other possessions including money.

He rents the house, he doesn't own it. Reported that he pays a million a month for it. Or maybe that should be past-tense now...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, advancebooking said:

He clearly has mental health issues and scary that he owns guns. Surely deportation back to Zurich first class is on the cards. 

Zurich....that's where Dignitas is based, isn't it. 🤔

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, advancebooking said:

He clearly has mental health issues and scary that he owns guns. Surely deportation back to Zurich first class is on the cards. 

Not first class, surely there is room in the wheel wells of the aircraft if he hangs on tight to the landing gear and wraps up warm 🤣

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, SchuetzRob said:

Oh dear. While your remarks are not quite untrue let's not get carried away. Any man who beats a woman should be deported to Switzerland. Really🙏? Even the Swiss do not deserve this🤭.. And a small detail: The OP is all about Swiss man #1, your comment is not..... 

Have you not seen the photos of what he did to the Thai lady? The Swiss man should be jailed in Thailand where I am sure he will soon regret his actions, once time is done then deport him. To say "even the Swiss do not deserve this" is imo you  justifying his actions.

• Confused 4

25 minutes ago, wombat said:

Methinks this doctor has clout.

Yes, apparently her father is a political activist with Media contacts and influence

• Thanks 2

39 minutes ago, Lopburikid said:

All because he got angry at someone who sat on a step that didn't even belong to him.

And the someone was not just someone. And the someone reported him. And the police took it serious.

It wasn't his lucky day.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, hellohello123 said:

Is it pick on swedish people this month?

Hmmm. Haven't heard about the Swedish person yet. Is it similar to this Swiss guy?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1