Biden projects a vision of strength that’s been missing from his presidency

Social Media

8 minutes ago, Tug said:

Yea it’s rough having the strongest economy on the planet and trumps border sabotage hurts the country but hearten come November he will be defeated the GOP in tatters (it is allready did you here his daughter in law is now in charge of the rnc so trump will rob that leaving nothing for the down ballot candidates)as he cry’s on his way to prison 

How's that $25 burger and fries combo going for you?

• Confused 3

13 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

How's that $25 burger and fries combo going for you?

I donno I’ve never seen a price like that anywhere I eat out usually 10 to 12 dollars for a burger fries and a medium drink I don’t eat Macdonalds it makes me ill perhaps you are cherry picking your data?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

Five Guys is a higher level than McDs.

How are prices at Five Guys the fault of ANY president?

Is there something in the constitution about being able to afford to eat out as much as you want?

I dunno but I think the previous guy may have caused an increase in big mac prices.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

How are prices at Five Guys the fault of ANY president?

What a stupid reply... it isn't even apropos... it's not just 5Guys... real time prices are reaching the doubling factor under bidenomics... what was $12 is now $24.

• Confused 3
  • Agree 1

In Callie you also have the insanity of newsom's fast food wage increase. I'll be visiting Calif soon, an ice chest with cold cuts, salads and cheeses, and such is our daily source of meals, together with a nice sit down restaurant for dinner. Besides the health factor, prices for burgers and such is crazy high. I would rather have a proper meal for same money.

39 minutes ago, Tug said:

My god man you are braving the streets of cali whatch out for the hoards of migrants raping and robbing and if they don’t get ya the roving gangs of criminals will lol well I did see a guy steal a hand drill out of Home Depot the other day,got his ass beat by customers then arrested tho lol have a nice trip it isent as bad as some would have you believe 

If you would leave your white privledged neighborhood, you might see the real world. The small farming town I'm from is turning into a little ghetto with gang activity.

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, scorecard said:

What rubbish.

Yes indeed.

I like your word much better than crap 

Let me rephrase 

"Even though one did not think it possible, the rubbish  coming out of his mouth has increased considerably. :laugh: "

Thank you 

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Yes indeed.

I like your word much better than crap 

Let me rephrase 

"Even though one did not think it possible, the rubbish  coming out of his mouth has increased considerably. :laugh: "

Thank you 

Naah, not true.

8 hours ago, sirineou said:

Even though one did not think it possible, the crap coming out of his mouth has increased considerably. :laugh:

But we overlook the far greater amount coming out of Biden's, 'cause we just listen to the bimbos on The View. Was in your face just the other day:

Biden Lied 30 Times During The State Of The Union

Now that the meds have worn off for that "word salad on speed," a disgusting campaign speech for his base

Was Biden Drugged for the State of the Union? One Expert Thinks So.

that the propaganda media predictably chortled and gurgled over, he's returned to his usual incoherence, thinking he's running for Congress and boasting about running up the deficit more than other presidents. LOL. 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Cory1848 said:

Both websites you cite have been documented as spreading lies and misinformation. You should rethink your news sources.

They care less if they are lied to as long as they have their deception to grasp. So sad that these people are so easily led but after November 5 th they go away forever.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, BigStar said:

Now that the meds have worn off for that "word salad on speed," a disgusting campaign speech for his base

Was Biden Drugged for the State of the Union? One Expert Thinks So.

And yet, Biden gave a campaign speech the other night, and was just fine. How do you explain that?

But Trump's speech was embarrassing,  even for him. The wheels are coming off for him.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, BigStar said:

But we overlook the far greater amount coming out of Biden's, 'cause we just listen to the bimbos on The View. Was in your face just the other day:

Biden Lied 30 Times During The State Of The Union

Here's their first "lie":

Biden claimed that Republicans who oppose sending additional U.S. taxpayer dollars to Ukraine are doing so because they want America to “walk away from our leadership in the world.” That is false. Opponents of endlessly funding Ukraine’s war with Russia have regularly stated that American interests must come before those of other nations.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Has it ever occurred to you that those precise figures are given every time inflation figures are released?

NO they are not precise they are what the government says and not based on what is actually being paid by the people... Still begs the question of WHY they are left out of formula for inflation.

Just now, Skipalongcassidy said:

NO they are not precise they are what the government says and not based on what is actually being paid by the people... Still begs the question of WHY they are left out of formula for inflation.

I mean the precise categories. Of course the numbers are an estimate. They are not left out of the numbers for inflation. You can read them every time.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

I mean the precise categories. Of course the numbers are an estimate. They are not left out of the numbers for inflation. You can read them every time.

DO THE MATH... if you can... when statistical data is either added to or omitted from the formulary the result is skewed in that direction.

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Nope, the numbers are provided, both as comprehensive numbers and with the breakdown. If you want to know the cost of food or rent it's there. The CPI release is never just a single number.

Your original post was an INFLATION graphic... Now you are on about CPI.

Even though they are related in many ways they are determined differently in

the USA... 

Edited by Skipalongcassidy
  • Confused 2

7 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Still begs the question... WHY? 

I will answer it for you... because the morons of the world will not know how or will not take the time to do the math and use all the variables... so we can make the picture look rosier and continue to fool the voters.

No, it's because economists want it that way. Transitory inflation is a single category might skew the overall index. Analyzing the different sectors which make up the economy give wall street investors and economists a clue as to where the economy is going. One lump sum would not be particularly helpful. Core inflation exists as a metric fort a reason.

I hope I have answered your question why it's not simply a failure of economists and statisticians to not understand math.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

No, it's because economists want it that way. Transitory inflation is a single category might skew the overall index. Analyzing the different sectors which make up the economy give wall street investors and economists a clue as to where the economy is going. One lump sum would not be particularly helpful. Core inflation exists as a metric fort a reason.

I hope I have answered your question why it's not simply a failure of economists and statisticians to not understand math.

Another "NO ANSWER" to my question... I know that they understand the math... my question is WHY?

ANSWER... because they manipulate the data to fit their agenda and fool the people into believing whatever is the flavor of the day... they have ulterior motives that reflect where they want the economy and their profits to be and need to downplay the rocking of the boat... TRANSITORY inflation is affecting the way of life for millions of Americans as they are being mislead... much like NZ 

• Confused 2