Biden projects a vision of strength that’s been missing from his presidency

Social Media

Not to fear, Biden ain't dead yet, at least not all him, right Mr. DOJ Hur...

Speaking of the FORMER special counsel Hur, he'll be on the Hill in less than 3 hours, (10AM est) testifying to Congress on the Biden classified doc case as a private civilian as he just quit the DOJ yesterday. Interesting times ahead.

BidensAlive.thumb.jpg.6da9d5b8f009cd39259f7e98c9da9671.jpg

https://nypost.com/cover/march-8-2024/

Edited by illisdean
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, LosLobo said:

The best part of your post was :

and getting to see Bidens daft expression in the photo again. Love it. Thanks for reposting it. LOL

Don't you love the Biden bug-out mentally challenged face? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

11 minutes ago, illisdean said:

Not to fear, Biden ain't dead yet, at least not all him, right Mr. DOJ Hur...

Speaking of the FORMER special counsel Hur, he'll be on the Hill in less than 3 hours, (10AM est) testifying to Congress on the Biden classified doc case as a private civilian as he just quit the DOJ yesterday. Interesting times ahead.

Seems like 'no constraints on ethical guidelines' is the rite of passage into MagaWorld.

"Instead of appearing as a DOJ employee who is bound by the ethical guidelines which govern the behaviour of federal prosecutors, he will appear as a private citizen with no constraints on his testimony."

Robert Hur resigns ahead of House hearing with help from 'Trumpworld figures': report - Raw Story

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, sirineou said:

Trump added Trump added $8 trillion

https://www.crfb.org/blogs/how-much-did-president-trump-add-debt

During President Biden’s first two years in office, the federal deficit shrank by $1.7 trillion dollars.

But the deficit is projected to roughly double this year, growing by a trillion dollars, 

https://time.com/6312431/joe-biden-touts-falling-deficit-as-it-jumps-back-up/

I am not very good at math so please help me out. 

Trump 8 trillion

Biden - 1.7 trillion 

+1   trillion

Lets see carry the one.  bla bla bla 

Ohh .. these math thing hurts my head, you do the math. 

I wasn't aware that if Trump ran up a deficit that makes it OK for Biden to do so. Is it your claim that if the "bad man" does something "bad" it's not bad if Biden does it?

• Confused 1

On 3/11/2024 at 7:42 AM, ozimoron said:

No, it's because economists want it that way. Transitory inflation is a single category might skew the overall index. Analyzing the different sectors which make up the economy give wall street investors and economists a clue as to where the economy is going. One lump sum would not be particularly helpful. Core inflation exists as a metric fort a reason.

I hope I have answered your question why it's not simply a failure of economists and statisticians to not understand math.

Another "NO ANSWER" to my question... I know that they understand the math... my question is WHY?

ANSWER... because they manipulate the data to fit their agenda and fool the people into believing whatever is the flavor of the day... they have ulterior motives that reflect where they want the economy and their profits to be and need to downplay the rocking of the boat... TRANSITORY inflation is affecting the way of life for millions of Americans as they are being mislead... much like NZ 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, sirineou said:

It makes trump much worse than Biden 

When I am faced with two options and have a choice, I chose the better one, 

How about you? 

When faced with a choice between two bad options I choose the least bad option.

When faced with a choice between two good options I choose the better one.

I'd have thought that was obvious.

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Isn't funny how for a while the magamorons in this forum had disappeared and all of a sudden they all seem to be  crawling out from under their rock? 

They must be smelling blood in the water. 

Should someone tell them that it is their own blood? :laugh:

Perhaps some of us have better things to do than spend all day on here. Even though I don't spend as much time on here as I used to I still spend too much time on the forum.

• Confused 1

On 3/11/2024 at 2:21 PM, scorecard said:

Wow, you get  a star for most negative without real reason.

We only accept reasons from leftist media here, and they're only singing hosannas to Biden. It's religion. Just a waste of time for me to make any further effort, as I know from experience.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BigStar said:

We only accept reasons from leftist media here, and they're only singing hosannas to Biden. It's religion. Just a waste of time for me to make any further effort, as I know from experience.

In other words, you have nothing....

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Given I don't know why ( you claim ) Trump created more debt than Biden, I can't comment. It's not like any president in recent times didn't increase the debt.

Shouldn't you know these thing before you start supporting people ? 

But that's Ok , so you are saying that deficit spending for the things you support is good, and it is only bad for things you don't support. 

• Agree 1

18 hours ago, candide said:

You got no answer because your question was not precise.

Another ridiculous conspiracy theory? So when "Trump's" inflation was low, It was also a rigged index? Then why doo MAGAs constantly Bragg about it?

It's been a rigged system for ages... whataboutism is your only response I see... TDS

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

It's been a rigged system for ages... whataboutism is your only response I see... TDS

No. It's you who is claiming It's rigged. As usual, when you don't like facts, you come up with a conspiracy theory.

My point is that you did not come up with this conspiracy theory, when it was about "Trump's" inflation numbers, which have been calculated with the same method. 

And if you had been able to phrase a precise question regarding the way the index is CPI is calculated, you would have got your reply.

• Like 1

On 3/13/2024 at 6:29 PM, sirineou said:

Shouldn't you know these thing before you start supporting people ? 

But that's Ok , so you are saying that deficit spending for the things you support is good, and it is only bad for things you don't support. 

You are spouting nonsense. Why would I even care about the US deficit? It doesn't concern me, and in any event, Biden isn't going to do anything about it, except make it bigger as he is a left winger and left wingers love spending other people's money

I don't support Trump, I oppose his opposition and the enemy of my enemy etc.

I want Trump to win and take revenge against all the people that IMO are abusing the justice system to try and take him down.

I also want to see all the woke people crying when he wins.

When there is a choice between an IMO incipient senile geriatric that will only get Harris as POTUS, and someone that won't get Harris as POTUS there isn't a choice, IMO. Harris has to be kept out at all costs.

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You asked a stupid question, so I didn't answer it.

Sorry my stupidity offended you

I will try not to bother you with it. 

By the way it was a very good question that you would not answer because if you did it would lead you to the inevitable conclusion. 

And my mom always said you can lead a donkey to water but you can not make him drink, 

In the deficit issue, which it was you who decided to interject yours in, Based on the fact Biden has been much better. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 3/13/2024 at 5:48 AM, Skipalongcassidy said:

TRANSITORY inflation is affecting the way of life for millions of Americans as they are being mislead

Biden, and feckless J Yellen gaslighted Americans for years on the "transitory" nature of US record, out of control inflation. Not a biggie then to Biden, only now has it become a huge debacle for Biden's reelection bid likely doomed to failure for this and a few other major Biden failures (see polls for clarity). This "transitory" gaslight will cost Biden on Nov 5th. 

BidenYellenregretinflation.thumb.jpg.f853dee154214d147c26dd03bb322f08.jpg

Biden Yellen regrets inflation

4 hours ago, illisdean said:

Biden, and feckless J Yellen gaslighted Americans for years on the "transitory" nature of US record, out of control inflation.

Weren't you the guy that posted dozens of times that Biden was going to be impeached?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Typical response when faced with facts that do not fit your narrative... DEFLECT

There weren't a lot of facts in thr post, but my point was that the poster has a track record of making truly terrible predictions, and then forgetting them.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1