Toaster Recommendation?

ricklev

Bought a 4 slice imarflex one from Lazada. Has dual time dials , bagel & reheat buttons all silver in colour and think was 1100bht or so.

Before that had a Otto 4 slice that was pretty good also with removable crumb trays at bottom.

45 minutes ago, xylophone said:

I bought as cheapie from Big C and it is a "Kashiwa" and has been trouble free for about 8 years........gets used about 3 or 4 times a week!

One of our 'Kashiwa' water kettles just crap  out.  Think it cost all of 159 baht, and even all stainless steel.  Kettle itself (heating element) crapped out, not the bottom power plug/stand, as other kettle working off it now.

Not sure I'd endorse that brand, as don't think it's much more than 1 yr old, if that.

8 hours ago, KhunLA said:

One of our 'Kashiwa' water kettles just crap  out.  Think it cost all of 159 baht, and even all stainless steel.  Kettle itself (heating element) crapped out, not the bottom power plug/stand, as other kettle working off it now.

Not sure I'd endorse that brand, as don't think it's much more than 1 yr old, if that.

Well I can't complain as mine has been in use for 8 years, so would certainly buy another if necessary!!

• Thumbs Up 1

On 3/13/2024 at 8:14 AM, KhunLA said:

You sure it wasn't a knock off.   I'm a big Electrolux fan, and they are far superior to other brands.  Usually worth the extra.   But do buy from the manufacturer or an authorized reseller, linked from the manufacturers website.

Electrolux Microwaves carry a 2 yr warranty ... did you contact them before the 2yr expiration ?

I've never needed, but I hear/read they do honor their warranties, as noted above.

I'd probably replace present one with an Electrolux ... If my toaster (Tefal) should die, doubtful, as yet to have one die, as all that were replaced were simply upgrades.  Old ones passed on to someone in need of one.

As it came from Home pro a major retailer I doubt it was a knock off...? 

• Thumbs Up 1