Farang's reputation for attacking Thai women in Thailand.

The underlying bomb ticking away is on the "xenophobia" timer ...... Thais should be VERY, VERY, VERY careful on this subject - many of those "dirty farang" (as so called by a Thai minister all over the media) had it and are leaving to less racist shores ...... 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Goat said:

No, the Thai males treat prostitutes like prostitutes.

Use them, pay them and leave.

So do Russians, Indians and Chinese.

Only the farang wants to take them out eating, shopping, buy them houses up in Ubon Nowhere and look after all their children to different men. Then take them to their own countries while pretending to friends and relatives that she isnt a whore, and the young petite 22 year old stunner likes making love to fat old farang men older than her parents.

See the difference?

IMG_20240313_120414_Burst01.thumb.jpg.c26b4c568f51dbed43b6e365a128fb5d.jpg

You might try this stuff - jolly good for burnt fingers!

23 hours ago, Goat said:

There was a thread on here yesterday from Dan Cheeseman saying that 50% of farangs date prostitutes.

And the farangs here are faranglands proudest (not!).

I'm a woman, and a mother,  so perhaps I pay more attention to the statistics regarding attacks on women by men than some.

Taking the UK as an example, there are over 40,000 sexual assaults of women recorded every year. That's the ones that are reported. The vast majority of women don't report them because the process of reporting them is almost worse than the assault and the chances of prosecution are only 1.3% - the chances of a conviction are even smaller. "She was asking for it" being a very common reaction - and one I'm sure a lot of you are already saying. [Trust me, guys, no women is EVER asking to be assaulted, despite what films might show you - films made, in many cases, by men who've assaulted a lot of women in the course of their careers].

Nearly a million women in the UK reported domestic violence every year. Again, the percentage of women who report this is tiny. Then there's stalking and harassment (some of which leads on to murder, though most women are murdered by their partner - and most children are murdered by someone known to them). I can't be bothered to check the US stats but because guns are involved it's not hard to imagine the stats per head of population are even worse.

Now, imagine you're in the UK/USA and read about an immigrant assaulting a British/American woman - how would you feel? And how would you feel towards all "immigrants"? Think about it.

• Like 2

On 3/12/2024 at 7:30 PM, Goat said:

There was a thread on here yesterday from Dan Cheeseman saying that 50% of farangs date prostitutes.

It's true. I do often and I'm only 1/2 a man 😊

On 3/13/2024 at 3:53 PM, Drumbuie said:

Nearly a million women in the UK reported domestic violence every year. Again, the percentage of women who report this is tiny.

Disgraceful isnt it.

On 3/15/2024 at 3:47 AM, Celsius said:

Excellent thread bud Goat. 

You get a like from me

Thanks mate.

And least the Kiwis have the guts to take on a Thai man with a gun.

They will be heroes in prison.

On 3/13/2024 at 3:53 PM, Drumbuie said:

aking the UK as an example, there are over 40,000 sexual assaults of women recorded every year. That's the ones that are reported. The vast majority of women don't report them because the process of reporting them is almost worse than the assault and the chances of prosecution are only 1.3% - the chances of a conviction are even smaller.

Disgusting people.

1 minute ago, still kicking said:

More than You?

Sexual assaults are for the whore monger types who basically pay to assault.

I make love, they cant keep their hands off me.

It is a big difference, maybe you didnt realise that.

• Haha 1

On 3/12/2024 at 1:09 PM, daveAustin said:

Whereas the type of farang that comes here is often down the low end of the social spectrum, and can be antisocial.

Are you referring to me?