Farang's reputation for attacking Thai women in Thailand.

1 hour ago, Goat said:

Last night I was out with 5 Thai men who I have known for years and one of them made a sarcastic {but funny} joke about my attacking the waitress {because I was a farang.}

I shot back that many Thai men were not exactly gentle with their women. 

They shot back that there might be the occasional domestic dispute but that Thai men were not famous for assaulting random farang women in Farangland such as kicking doctors for sitting on some stairs, glassing women in coffee shops, random attacks on old ladies in supermarkets, running them down in cars and trying to flee the country and kicking and spitting on cars.

But farangs are famous for attacking Thai females in Thailand.

And that is only last week. And they noted that we are are nearly always attacking the weak women but not the men.

Over the years there have been countless bashings, murders and other assaults on Thai women by farang men.

I have known them for years, but i could tell that while we were all joking that there was a serious undertone and Thais have had enough of us bashing their mums, sisters and daughters.

What is it about farangs that make them attack Thai women so often?

General frustrations of life here which causes dummy spits?

A superioty complex? 

Or are we just spineless scumbags in general?

We hardly ever see Russians, Chinese or Indians do it. It is a farang thing.

*I just saw the link to the Farang attacking the pregnant Thai horse. Is no female safe in Thailand from the violent farang?

Just tell them it is common for Swiss, Brits and Americans.

• Sad 5
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, transam said:

Yeh, yeh, riiiight, another BS story from the Aussie king of BS............:coffee1:

how would you even know? You can not speak Thai so you dont know what they are saying. Jus living in your imaginary bubble.

Ask you wife to jump on any facebook news feed of any of these incidents over the last week and ask her to translate the comments by the Thais to you. I would say do it yourself, but I know you are incapable.

Sorry to have triggered you with the truth.

Do you really think the Thais are saying "oh nevermind, we are ok with this happening, because we love the farang'

If the mods give me permission i will post them here. 

And you can get your wife to read it out for you.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Ben Zioner said:

Congratulations OP you got Thai "friends", idiots as on would expect, but that's your choice.

I'll stick to my family, and my cats.

Best you do with that attitude.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, daveAustin said:

Thai males are renowned for slapping up their women.

Slapping their women.

But the Brit glassing the woman, the Swiss kicking and another bashing the woman, the kiwi spitting at the woman, the poor pregnant horse etc, 

they were not "their' women. 

Just random attacks on Thai females by farang males.

• Haha 2

Just now, Goat said:

No, the Thai males treat prostitutes like prostitutes.

Use them, pay them and leave.

So do Russians, Indians and Chinese.

Only the farang wants to take them out eating, shopping, buy them houses up in Ubon Nowhere and look after all their children to different men. Then take them to their own countries while pretending to friends and relatives that she isnt a whore, and the young petite 22 year old stunner likes making love to fat old farang men older than her parents.

See the difference?

yes falangs are  dumb

5 minutes ago, Goat said:

Best you do with that attitude.

Sure. But I know at least one EU country where the media won't disclose the nationality of offenders when the report crimes. It is because of idiots like your friend, who will blame and condemn an entire ethnic group for a handful of minor misdemeanours committed by people belonging to that group. Of course such idiots consistently cote for extreme right parties.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Dan O said:

There are far more stories of Thai "boys" killing their ex's or girlfriends,

But not random strangers for sitting on the beach, old ladies in the supermarket, glassing strangers in the coffee shops and pregnant horses.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Ben Zioner said:

Sure. But I know at least one EU country where the media won't disclose the nationality of offenders when the report crimes. It is because of idiots like your friend, who will blame and condemn an entire ethnic group for a handful of minor misdemeanours committed by people belonging to that group. Of course such idiots consistently cote for extreme right parties.

Africans commiting crimes?

• Confused 1

Some men have a superiority complex. They think they are god's gift to women so it is ok to mistreat women.  I don't think this is unique to farangs but it is easier to point your finger at others then look at yourself.

1 minute ago, Ben Zioner said:

But I know at least one EU country where the media won't disclose the nationality of offenders when the report crimes.

Protecting the attacker instead of the victim?

Is that a good thing you think?