Farang's reputation for attacking Thai women in Thailand.

2 minutes ago, Goat said:

Still trying to mod after the Tiger disaster?

Your 2 threads today have given me the best laugh I have had on here for a long time....:clap2:

Well done..........🤣

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, Goat said:

The "value" of a woman? 

Sorry mate, I am not paying. Short time, long time or marriage.

Fred built a house for one. Now he's stuck there in nowheresville.

1 minute ago, Gecko123 said:

I don't believe half your married Thai friends have Mia noise. I don't believe have of the unmarried friends with girlfriends have side squeezes. I don't believe they're your wing men giving you pointers on how to pick up Thai women, and I certainly don't believe you're giving them assists in scoring with Thai women.  I also highly doubt that the women you're hooking up with aren't in the bar girl/hooker class which you have done everything in your power to make people think you are operating in a rarified social milieu above Nana Plaza. LOL.

You're the one posturing as Mr. Social fabric, lamenting the corrosive effect foreign men have on Thai society. I guess there's a big exemption for you as a Western man sexually exploiting Thai women because your so-called buddies are doing the same thing, and you haven't been "brainwashed by feminism." Well, if you're such a proud Neanderthal why are you coming on the forum lamenting physical violence against women? Following your reasoning, if your Thai buddies occasionally slap their wives and mistresses around when they get out of line, that makes it OK, right?

By the way, please don't lecture me about Thai male attitudes, sir. I know more about the Thai male psyche, how to converse and have amicable interaction with them then I suspect you ever will, and just for the record, I don't need to get <deleted>faced in order to make it happen. I strongly suspect and I could run circles around you in Thai and I have a wide range of Thai male acquaintances spanning a wide range of ages and occupations, so lose your condescending attitude sir, and PS stop referring to yourself as POTY. You didn't win anything, and I doubt you ever will.

Calm down. It's just a forum.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, fredwiggy said:

Thank God for the children that weren't made.

Less baggage. The more bags you have the more the flight costs.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

As far as Thai males thinking those that take care of children are jokes, it's them that are the real jokes.

Taking care of SOCKS is the joke, taking care of your own children is something real men do and that is why when i do breed I will stay with the mother of the children even if i tire of her.

Too many men these days leave the mother of their children and statistics prove these kids from broken homes are disadvantaged. Some are habitual offenders. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Gecko123 said:

I don't believe half your married Thai friends have Mia noise. I don't believe have of the unmarried friends with girlfriends have side squeezes. I don't believe they're your wing men giving you pointers on how to pick up Thai women, and I certainly don't believe you're giving them assists in scoring with Thai women.  I also highly doubt that the women you're hooking up with aren't in the bar girl/hooker class which you have done everything in your power to make people think you are operating in a rarified social milieu above Nana Plaza. LOL.

You're the one posturing as Mr. Social fabric, lamenting the corrosive effect foreign men have on Thai society. I guess there's a big exemption for you as a Western man sexually exploiting Thai women because your so-called buddies are doing the same thing, and you haven't been "brainwashed by feminism." Well, if you're such a proud Neanderthal why are you coming on the forum lamenting physical violence against women? Following your reasoning, if your Thai buddies occasionally slap their wives and mistresses around when they get out of line, that makes it OK, right?

By the way, please don't lecture me about Thai male attitudes, sir. I know more about the Thai male psyche, how to converse and have amicable interaction with them then I suspect you ever will, and just for the record, I don't need to get <deleted>faced in order to make it happen. I strongly suspect and I could run circles around you in Thai and I have a wide range of Thai male acquaintances spanning a wide range of ages and occupations, so lose your condescending attitude sir, and PS stop referring to yourself as POTY. You didn't win anything, and I doubt you ever will.

Well said, the bloke is a 100% master baiter, go read any of his threads, the bloke is obviously lonely, has nothing better to do, but today, has been amusing, but not for him..............😁

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Taking care of SOCKS is the joke, taking care of your own children is something real men do and that is why when i do breed I will stay with the mother of the children even if i tire of her.

Too many men these days leave the mother of their children and statistics prove these kids from broken homes are disadvantaged. Some are habitual offenders. 

Thailand has many farangs that do that and pay for a house too. Then they get jealous of people that don't fall into their lifestyle of living in nowheresville with no way out.

Being a step parent is far from a joke. It might be the only male role model these kids will have, and having a father figure is a lot more important that many realize, especially for girls that need to grow up seeing their moms treated well, so they can find the same in a partner. Boys need to learn how to treat women from a good male role model, as their peers are mostly clueless, especially in a country like this with so many absent fathers and children that are raised by grandma. Your last sentence is the first one that actually makes sense.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dolf said:

Thailand has many farangs that do that and pay for a house too. Then they get jealous of people that don't fall into their lifestyle of living in nowheresville with no way out.

I for one have no jealousy of those that are doing better. That's a goal to reach, nd when you have children, it's mandatory to do the best you can for them. There is always a way out.

7 minutes ago, transam said:

go read any of his threads,

I have noted you are the biggest, most consistent poster to my informative threads.

Post count doesnt replace knowledge though.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Dolf said:

Nowheresville guy

82,000 posts yet only ever made love to one Thai female while criticizing my lifestyle.

A single mother from Ubon.

You do the maths.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

This is such an amusing thread.

Thankyou very much.

My threads always get very high post counts.

Part the reason i am POTY i suppose. 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Goat said:

I have noted you are the biggest, most consistent poster to my informative threads.

Post count doesnt replace knowledge though.

You are providing entertainment for the lonely guys in nowheresville.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

82,000 posts yet only ever made love to one Thai female while criticizing my lifestyle.

A single mother from Ubon.

You do the maths.

What about the other genders?

• Haha 1

Just now, Goat said:

Says Mr. 82,000 posts. 

I doubt you could do the maths, I will tell you roughly my daily post count average.

83,000 posts divided by about 6250 days =  around 13 posts per day.......

Dolf 60+

You were saying...........🤣

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Dolf said:

Whilst others get jealous that they do not have the finances in place to pay for a house. They post on AN asking for tips on where they can rent a condo for 5k THB per month.

Ring any bells?

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

This is such an amusing thread. The most prolific posters here sound as if Thailand is only the second country they’ve lived in. Cultural experts they are not.

Guess what---every country has men like the Op’s Thai “friends”. At some level of society most people are tribal, and see all as ‘one of us’ or ‘outsider’. Tribal sorts take the actions of one or two outsiders and project it on to every outsider (except of course the OP, who boasts of schtupping endless Thai ‘good women’ he picks up in bars.) Not sure the OP’s Thai friends would be so fond of him engaging in countless one night stands with Thai women.

In the US, we have homegrown psycho white guys who shoot up schools and churches and supermarkets, but if one undocumented immigrant commits one crime, all hell breaks loose and fingers get pointed everywhere by racist Americans who might be the equivalent of the OP’s Thai friends. The provincial and racist types anywhere are incapable of understanding percentages, and project the sins of one onto the many. Just last week, the response to Biden’s SOTU speech was some bimbo from Alabama trying to foist blame on Democrats and immigration issues for a horrible sexual assault….that occurred 18 years ago while George Bush was POTUS, and it occurred in Mexico, not even in the US. Still, the bizarre and unrelated tale scored with her goober audience.

I’ve lived in close to a dozen countries, and have learned many of the languages. No doubt it’s just outlier behavior, but I’ve never met an Aussie in any country who wasn’t a drunk. That's probably hundreds of Aussies, some even serving as diplomats. Drunks and bores, one and all. Why, it wasn’t too long ago I saw the aftermath of an Aussie beat a drunk Brit in a Soi 8 bar, which led to brain damage for the Brit and jail for the Aussie. The Aussie was wearing the proverbial wifebeater t-shirt and was heavily tattooed. A real credit to his people, no doubt. If I thought like the OP’s Thai friends, I would conclude all Aussies are…what’s the word down under…dumbass bogans?  Certainly neither the OP nor Sparky disabuse me of any notions I might have of Aussies. Now on this site I’ve become acquainted with the comments of Lacesit, and though I haven’t met him, he seems sober and rational, “despite” being Aussie. Things even out. It seems there are some decent Aussies. I guess I've just met the outliers.

In my company I have a number of young Thai women, university educated. Over time I have heard their stories of what they and their friends face as women in this society. On the scale of treatment of women in the nations in which I’ve lived, Thailand seems pretty low on the scale of fairness and equality, not much better than the Middle East. My staff all have friends whose baby daddies did runners. Many of the men were physically abusive. The OP might try to argue that the women must have been---I think he used the term “Bikes”---back home, which is patently unfair and sounds wildly hypocritical, when he boasts of all the “good women” he has shagged in Thailand. He assumes a single mother must have been a "bike', and thus bad, while he'll stick his John Thomas in any woman who'll accept it, but somehow he is superior to the single mom. Many or most single Thai women weren’t “bikes”; they just fell for a lowlife, irresponsible Thai man, something every society and culture has to varying degrees.

If a man cannot treat a woman as an equal, he is weak and insecure, afraid she'll be smarter or more successful or simply superior. To respect women as equals isn't feminism, it's being a real man, not a bogan.

Very good post mate.

I dont agree with everything, or even most of it. 

But very well said.

*Term is "town Bike" = everyone has had a ride. 

6 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

This is such an amusing thread. The most prolific posters here sound as if Thailand is only the second country they’ve lived in. Cultural experts they are not.

Guess what---every country has men like the Op’s Thai “friends”. At some level of society most people are tribal, and see all as ‘one of us’ or ‘outsider’. Tribal sorts take the actions of one or two outsiders and project it on to every outsider (except of course the OP, who boasts of schtupping endless Thai ‘good women’ he picks up in bars.) Not sure the OP’s Thai friends would be so fond of him engaging in countless one night stands with Thai women.

In the US, we have homegrown psycho white guys who shoot up schools and churches and supermarkets, but if one undocumented immigrant commits one crime, all hell breaks loose and fingers get pointed everywhere by racist Americans who might be the equivalent of the OP’s Thai friends. The provincial and racist types anywhere are incapable of understanding percentages, and project the sins of one onto the many. Just last week, the response to Biden’s SOTU speech was some bimbo from Alabama trying to foist blame on Democrats and immigration issues for a horrible sexual assault….that occurred 18 years ago while George Bush was POTUS, and it occurred in Mexico, not even in the US. Still, the bizarre and unrelated tale scored with her goober audience.

I’ve lived in close to a dozen countries, and have learned many of the languages. No doubt it’s just outlier behavior, but I’ve never met an Aussie in any country who wasn’t a drunk. That's probably hundreds of Aussies, some even serving as diplomats. Drunks and bores, one and all. Why, it wasn’t too long ago I saw the aftermath of an Aussie beat a drunk Brit in a Soi 8 bar, which led to brain damage for the Brit and jail for the Aussie. The Aussie was wearing the proverbial wifebeater t-shirt and was heavily tattooed. A real credit to his people, no doubt. If I thought like the OP’s Thai friends, I would conclude all Aussies are…what’s the word down under…dumbass bogans?  Certainly neither the OP nor Sparky disabuse me of any notions I might have of Aussies. Now on this site I’ve become acquainted with the comments of Lacesit, and though I haven’t met him, he seems sober and rational, “despite” being Aussie. Things even out. It seems there are some decent Aussies. I guess I've just met the outliers.

In my company I have a number of young Thai women, university educated. Over time I have heard their stories of what they and their friends face as women in this society. On the scale of treatment of women in the nations in which I’ve lived, Thailand seems pretty low on the scale of fairness and equality, not much better than the Middle East. My staff all have friends whose baby daddies did runners. Many of the men were physically abusive. The OP might try to argue that the women must have been---I think he used the term “Bikes”---back home, which is patently unfair and sounds wildly hypocritical, when he boasts of all the “good women” he has shagged in Thailand. He assumes a single mother must have been a "bike', and thus bad, while he'll stick his John Thomas in any woman who'll accept it, but somehow he is superior to the single mom. Many or most single Thai women weren’t “bikes”; they just fell for a lowlife, irresponsible Thai man, something every society and culture has to varying degrees.

If a man cannot treat a woman as an equal, he is weak and insecure, afraid she'll be smarter or more successful or simply superior. To respect women as equals isn't feminism, it's being a real man, not a bogan.

I have disagreed with you at times, but here you're right on. Having knowledge of other countries is definitely a plus, as you can't really know a people unless you've lived amongst them.

• Like 1