Cloud "systems"

I want to store some files in "the cloud"

I have both Google drive accounts and Microsoft one drive.

I was unable to purchase the space on Google Drive (about 2tb), I don't know why. Microsoft took a subscription off me but I am totally unable to get in, it just loops around the entry page for my old one drive account.

Neither of them have any meaningful support, Microsoft sent me to an outfit called "Just Answer" who asked for a one dollar registration fee and then helped themselves to a whopping further 47 dollars, recurring monthly.

Bangkok Bank are currently trying to recover that.

Does anyone have any suggestions, or would I be better going out and buying an expansion drive?

Edit: thinking about it, the one drive subscription plus the 47 dollars plundered by "Just Answer" would have more than paid for an expansion drive!

Edited by herfiehandbag
  • Sad 1

What geolocation did you use to setup the accounts and then to access them - were they different - that might be an issue.

I had some problems sharing a Microsoft/Google account with my gf whose email was geolocated differently to mine.

In any event I do not like cloud storage - internet access goes down so does your life!! Also only a matter of time before they get hacked.

Keep important stuff "in House" buy a external drive

Edited by Negita43
added
  • Like 1