Trump is ‘Unhinged’ But We Love Him, Say Kremlin Mouthpieces

Social Media

6 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump wanted to ban TikTok until he met with a donor who has a $33 billion stake in TikTok.

Now Trump doesn't want to ban TikTok.

Surprised no proof, data or links provided and more importantly from what left wing sources.

Sorry, haven’t been following that important news item.  I’m sure you can give all the details.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

11 hours ago, candide said:

Sure! The real domestic enemy is not the one who tried to steal a fair and free election (Trump, in case you did not notice). 😀

(And also happens to be Putin's bitch, BTW)

Go back a few years in history.

Putin invaded because Biden is weak and knew he could get away with it, plain and simple.

Not to worry Trump will resolve the issue.  As much as I admire his cockiness, 1 day probably not but 1-2 months doable.

If Biden stays in office he’ll have American troops on the ground during his tenure.

Battle cry of the left “Trump will get us into more wars”

That worked out as good as Build Back Better.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

On 3/14/2024 at 10:35 AM, Social Media said:

Orbán's assertion that cutting off Western aid to Ukraine would force the country to capitulate to Russian aggression is deeply troubling. It suggests a callous disregard for the sovereignty and security of Ukraine, as well as a willingness to appease Russian interests at the expense of a democratic ally.

Rubbish IMO. It's about recognising that Ukraine can't win and the sooner they negotiate an end to it the more lives will be saved, not to mention not throwing good money after bad.

Anyone that wants the war to continue is colluding in the death of all those that will die if the war continues.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Rubbish IMO. It's about recognising that Ukraine can't win and the sooner they negotiate an end to it the more lives will be saved, not to mention not throwing good money after bad.

Anyone that wants the war to continue is colluding in the death of all those that will die if the war continues.

Poppycock. 

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

When somebody stops paying attention to dependable news sources, and starts only paying attention to tropes, and ridiculous people like the huuuge guy, then they tend to believe that somebody like Biden is a very dangerous man up there on the level of Putin.

You have to take into account that facts and truth don't mean anything, when you're suffering from that level of delusion. 

An incompetent man as POTUS is very dangerous man indeed, and Biden has IMO proven himself incompetent many times over. Don't need to look much further than the Afghanistan debacle.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump wanted to ban TikTok until he met with a donor who has a $33 billion stake in TikTok.

Now Trump doesn't want to ban TikTok.

Link or you are making it up.

Am I wrong to remember you asking a poster to provide a link a while back, or was that someone else with the same username?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

An incompetent man as POTUS is very dangerous man indeed, and Biden has IMO proven himself incompetent many times over. Don't need to look much further than the Afghanistan debacle.

He got out, didn't he? Trump said he was going to, but didn't.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

35 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Go back a few years in history.

Putin invaded because Biden is weak and knew he could get away with it, plain and simple.

Not to worry Trump will resolve the issue.  As much as I admire his cockiness, 1 day probably not but 1-2 months doable.

If Biden stays in office he’ll have American troops on the ground during his tenure.

Battle cry of the left “Trump will get us into more wars”

That worked out as good as Build Back Better.

Wasn't it you complaining about no proof, data or links provided....in your previous post? 😁

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

What he said was absolutely correct. Never forget. Trump is never guided by principals or a desire to do the right thing. It is always a selfish motive. 

He made his change of heart on TikTok public after meeting with Jeff Yass, a Republican megadonor, in February. Yass' company, Susquehanna International Group, has a 15% stake in ByteDance, which is TikTok's parent company. According to Politico, Trump praised the investor at a Club for Growth retreat at The Breakers resort in Palm Beach, Florida.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-tiktok-comments-meeting-with-billionaire-investor-jeff-yass-2024-3

Is Business Insider a reliable source? I've never heard of it and if what is claimed is true, you should be able to provide a more reliable source.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

It is very possible this guy offered him hundreds of millions, to reverse this, after willing the election. If he wins. 

So, he might have or he might not have and you don't know either way .

• Confused 1

29 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

So putin's heinous invasion of Ukraine is Biden's fault? That's some pretzel (il)logic there.  I suspect trump would have shared intel with putin to help him with the invasion.

But let's play this pretzel logic game....

Las Vegas, Parkland, Sutherland Springs, Thousand Oaks, El Paso, Dayton, Tree of Life Synagogue, Santa Fe, & Virginia Beach mass shootings all occurred during trump's tenure. Oh, and Covid happened during trump's watch, as did the Recession of 2020 and the unemployment surge to 6.8%.

Sparky/kiinok/uttrdit/Dolf says trump would save money by not aiding Ukraine, but I'm not sure trump is so good at saving, as he ran up new National Debt of $8,400,000,000,000 in just 4 years (https://thehill.com/business/4426965-trump-added-8-4-trillion-to-the-national-debt-analysis/)  

And then there's golf trump did when he wasn't calling into Fox or wolfing down KFC buckets. The total figure has a wide range, as GAO calculates a much higher cost-per-hour to operate Air Force 1 than many of the non-governmental entities who estimated the cost. Even Snopes has the golf cheat up to $141 million by mid 2020, which is more money than Obama spent on all his and his family's travel and R&R time in 8 years. If the GAO or Pentagon figures obtained by Judicial Watch are used, the number is doubled or tripled for trump's golf.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/278-years-golf/

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-golf-102-million-report-1432550

Need I say more?

“So putin's heinous invasion of Ukraine is Biden's fault? “

I said it happened under Biden’s watch.  Biden is weak.

Never said it was his fault.  Putin took advantage of a weak POTUS.  

Putins invasion would not of happened under Trump 

Can't get passed the second paragraph of your usual long winded KFC gibberish.

Perhaps someone else can decipher.

Edited by G_Money
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

22 minutes ago, candide said:

Wasn't it you complaining about no proof, data or links provided....in your previous post? 😁

And what is not true about my post?

You know it’s true but can’t admit it.  I understand your concern of losing face.

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Is Business Insider a reliable source? I've never heard of it and if what is claimed is true, you should be able to provide a more reliable source.

My guess is you would question any source that you would call MSM considering your political leanings, but here goes anyway. 

"I'm not looking to make Facebook double the size," Trump told CNBC on Monday. "And if you if you ban TikTok, (then) Facebook and others, but mostly Facebook, will be a big beneficiary. And I think Facebook has been very dishonest."

Trump met recently with investor Jeff Yass, whose investment firm Susquehanna International Group has a stake in ByteDance, he confirmed on CNBC. Trump said they did not talk about TikTok.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/tiktok-us-security-threat-says-trump-similar-facebook-cnbc-2024-03-11/

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

So, he might have or he might not have and you don't know either way .

Well knowing who Trump is we certainly know that it's a high probability that he was offered a bribe, and that he accepted a bribe. It is not in his nature to turn down money whether illicit or not. 

2 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Well knowing who Trump is we certainly know that it's a high probability that he was offered a bribe, and that he accepted a bribe. It is not in his nature to turn down money whether illicit or not. 

So Trump was bribed is now a fact ?

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

So Trump was bribed is now a fact ?

Certainly not a fact as we have no evidence but the most likely outcome. Of all the people to occupy that office, he's likely the easiest one to buy.