Trump is ‘Unhinged’ But We Love Him, Say Kremlin Mouthpieces

Social Media

image.png

The recent meeting between Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán and former US President Donald Trump has raised eyebrows and sparked concerns, particularly regarding its potential impact on the ongoing conflict in Ukraine. Orbán's claim that Trump has a plan to end the war in Ukraine within 24 hours by withholding US aid has been met with skepticism and alarm, especially considering the dire consequences such a move could have for Ukraine.

Orbán's assertion that cutting off Western aid to Ukraine would force the country to capitulate to Russian aggression is deeply troubling. It suggests a callous disregard for the sovereignty and security of Ukraine, as well as a willingness to appease Russian interests at the expense of a democratic ally.

The apparent alliance between Orbán and Trump, characterized by Orbán's willingness to divulge Trump's supposed plan to end aid to Ukraine, has drawn criticism from observers both in Russia and abroad. Russian commentators have noted Trump's "devil-may-care attitude" and described him as "unhinged," while also expressing gratitude for what they perceive as a favorable stance toward Russia during his presidency.

Furthermore, the suggestion that Hungary could serve as an intermediary between Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin, potentially leading to Ukraine's downfall and territorial concessions to Hungary, is deeply troubling. It highlights the realpolitik calculations being made by some actors, which prioritize power and influence over principles of democracy and human rights.

Overall, the implications of Orbán's revelations and the perceived alignment between Trump and Putin raise serious concerns about the future of Ukraine and the broader geopolitical landscape. It underscores the need for continued international support for Ukraine and a united front against Russian aggression and authoritarianism.

Source

image.png

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, HappyExpat57 said:

The heated arguments have been going on since the fraudster started down the escalator. I'll never understand what hold he has over his supporter's minds, but we're at a place now where people have dug in forever. No amount of facts will change their thinking.

Recently I saw Jon Stewart sharing this tale and it is right on the money:

“If you want to love Trump, love him. Go to the rallies. Buy the sneakers. You want to give him absolute power. You want him to be the leader uber alles [above everything else], you want him to have the right of kings;

"You do you, but stop framing it as patriotism because the one thing you cannot say is that Donald Trump is following the tradition of the founders. He is advocating for complete and total presidential immunity, his words not mine. That is monarchy shít, and it’s your right to support it, but just do me a favor for historical accuracy. Next time you want to dress up at the rallies, wear the right effing colored coats [redcoats].”

Well spoken, Mr. Stewart.

Yes, his escalator arrival was all I needed. Trump disrespected by birthering our President. All they do have in reality is each other.   

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I don’t recall him ever saying he would.

He certainly didn’t start it.

Why doesn't he phone Putin?

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

How high on your list is Putin?

Much more concerned about our domestic enemies that live amongst us and deteriorate the U.S. from within such as Biden, AOC and the Squad and Pelosi just to name a few.

Putins invasion happened during Biden’s watch.  Need I say more.

I know, I know.  Trump’s fault.

Edited by G_Money
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, candide said:

Sure! The real domestic enemy is not the one who tried to steal a fair and free election (Trump, in case you did not notice). 😀

(And also happens to be Putin's bitch, BTW)

You can come up with something better than that.  I have faith in you.

Election BS is way down the totem pole in problems with the country.  Biden is in office so you got what you wanted.

Next!

• Confused 2