Trump is ‘Unhinged’ But We Love Him, Say Kremlin Mouthpieces

Social Media

5 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Certainly not a fact as we have no evidence but the most likely outcome. Of all the people to occupy that office, he's likely the easiest one to buy. 

Do you realise that Trump isn't currently President and doesn't occupy the office ?

As a result, a bribe paid to him would be of no use to anyone ?

• Thumbs Up 1

22 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Truman had a pretty good reason, it was obvious Japan was not going to stop at anything, they had a completely insane emperor who bowed down to the commanders of the Armed Forces, who in the jaws of defeat, would not give up. Things are quite a bit different in Russia. Putin is creating a war out of thin air. He obviously enjoys murdering women and children. That is just who he is.

I think you're comparing rambutans to pomelos.

IMHO Emperor Hirohito was not completely insane at all, but completely under the power of the military and the government who controlled ALL access to the Emperor.

He was a figurehead with all the trappings of authority but no actual power or control.

9 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Do you realise that Trump isn't currently President and doesn't occupy the office ?

The same could be said about investing in futures. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You seem very naive.

Big donors give big money to candidates for office in the hope that if they win, the donor will be repaid with favors.

In Trump's case, he personally needs money - for him, not his campaign.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

It's folly to consider him a normal presidential candidate or the republican party he has taken over to maga as a normal political party.

Instead he represents a fascist cult of personality movement.

Oh.

Also a traitor. 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, G_Money said:

Surprised no proof, data or links provided and more importantly from what left wing sources.

Sorry, haven’t been following that important news item.  I’m sure you can give all the details.

The former president’s unexpected support of TikTok appears to align with the interests of a billionaire backer — for the second time.

Why Trump Flipped on TikTok

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

I don’t use TikTok so does not effect me.

Bring this up with thirteen year olds.

Much more concerned about real issues such as this one.  

https://www.foxnews.com/media/ex-msnbc-host-podcasters-agree-black-people-shouldnt-have-pay-taxes-we-have-never-had-any-reparations

Edited by G_Money

8 minutes ago, G_Money said:

I don’t use TikTok so does not effect me.

Bring this up with thirteen year olds.

Much more concerned about real issues such as this one. 

Potential bribery of Trump is so scary for you that you need to engage in deflection?

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

You seem very naive.

Big donors give big money to candidates for office in the hope that if they win, the donor will be repaid with favors.

In Trump's case, he personally needs money - for him, not his campaign.

Wouldn't they give the money to the current President seeking favours , rather than giving money to a candidate who might not win in the future? 

5 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Potential bribery of Trump is so scary for you that you need to engage in deflection?

No 

My post says it all.  I’m not 13 so could care less about TikTok 

Real issues for adults more important.  

Not a deflection.  A fact 

8 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Talk about deflection.  Potential is not convicted.

I know you think you’re cute with your subliminal messages.  But you’re not that cute.

Edited by G_Money

18 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Wouldn't they give the money to the current President seeking favours , rather than giving money to a candidate who might not win in the future? 

The current president is not taking bribes.

4 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Well knowing who Trump is we certainly know that it's a high probability that he was offered a bribe, and that he accepted a bribe. It is not in his nature to turn down money whether illicit or not. 

Trump previously had an issue with Tik Tok because it was a wholly  Chinese Company

Now Jeff Yass the American has invested in Tik Tok, , now its not wholly owned by China and now Trump has no issues with Tik Tok 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Walker88 said:

Oh, and Covid happened during trump's watch, as did the Recession of 2020 and the unemployment surge to 6.8%.

i am positive covid had nothing to do with the recession and unemployment. 

4 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

TDS is strong.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

That's dumb. He controls the republican party now. He killed the bipartisan border bill. He killed aid to Ukraine. 

• Agree 1

23 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

That's dumb. He controls the republican party now. He killed the bipartisan border bill. He killed aid to Ukraine. 

Ukraine can fund it's own ways. Nothing to do with USA.

• Haha 2