Do you have a favourite Youtuber?

Love Mark Weins food video's even tho I find him a bit unbearable to watch with his eye-popping oohing and ahhing about every bite.

But he has the deets. Just went out to his reviewed place in the Mararekash Night Market and it was truly 5* at 3* prices. And of course, the restaurant owner never heard of Mark Weins. His chicken and cashews recco in Ubon (his wife is from Issan) had me going back twice.

One for the Red Piller/manosphere types: The irrepressible Sh0eonhead. She shovels it back hard against both the feminazi's And the bro's with great wit and empathy. I never don't laugh out loud. The only internet person to ever coax a fiver out of me for her Patron account.

In a similar vein, the Dating Delusions channel, in which super-unrealistic (means: fat) women's dating profiles are disected with fierce scorn is a frequent dinner time watch for me and my wife. It does get repetitive after you watch a couple of dozen, tho.

For a more brutal and black-oriented variation, the epic work of Kevin Samuels is peak Red Pill. In the Manosphere, when people talk about The Godfather, there's absolutely no doubt about who's being referenced. He requires a little patience, but his slow cornering of uneducated single moms demanding millionaire boyfriends is a joy to behold.

Aba and Preach also cover this ground. A bit too much padding in the reaction parts, but likewise ruthlessly funny.

Used to love Bill Maher, but any non-supporter of Biden is now off my list for all time. His cranky fake contrarian bit got old. He was my hero, now he's an example of why I'm embarrassed to be a Boomer.

1 minute ago, Prubangboy said:

His chicken and cashews recco in Ubon (his wife is from Issan) had me going back twice.

His wife is from Krabi.

2 minutes ago, Prubangboy said:

Used to love Bill Maher, but any non-supporter of Biden is now off my list for all time. His cranky fake contrarian bit got old. He was my hero, now he's an example of why I'm embarrassed to be a Boomer.

He is a smug ....... who uses a "laugh now" sign in the audience. 

Just now, Dolf said:

uses a "laugh now" sign in the audience. 

Problem: When you get older, you get less funny. Bill Maher is the worst and most obvious example of this I can think of.

Chris Rock -a god to me- should have retired 2 Netflix special's ago. Chappele and Ricky Gervais are edging into this category.

Brit Jimmy Carr still seems to be dodging this bullet.

'Saw him in Bangkok a decade ago. He killed, and dragged many a whoremonger straight through the mud -to the delight of all.

Problem: When you get older, you get less funny. Bill Maher is the worst and most obvious example of this I can think of.

Chris Rock -a god to me- should have retired 2 Netflix special's ago. Chappele and Ricky Gervais are edging into this category.

'Saw him in Bangkok a decade ago. He killed, and dragged many a whoremonger straight through the mud -to the delight of all.

Jimmy Carr is no 1 imo. Chappelle is looking repetitive. Gervais is ok. Maher is 10 years past it. Rock was ok when young, fairly boring now.

• Sad 1

In a sense, Richard Pryor was lucky to die early. If anyone deserves the title of GodFather, it's him.

But he was already edging into family comedy films and cutting back on the number of MF's per act. You start out a bomb thrower and end up as a brand.

22 minutes ago, Prubangboy said:

In a sense, Richard Pryor was lucky to die early. If anyone deserves the title of GodFather, it's him.

But he was already edging into family comedy films and cutting back on the number of MF's per act. You start out a bomb thrower and end up as a brand.

The best seem to have a 5 to 10 year period of greatness if they are lucky. After that it's family films or reruns.

43 minutes ago, Prubangboy said:

Love Mark Weins food video's even tho I find him a bit unbearable to watch with his eye-popping oohing and ahhing about every bite.

But he has the deets. Just went out to his reviewed place in the Mararekash Night Market and it was truly 5* at 3* prices. And of course, the restaurant owner never heard of Mark Weins. His chicken and cashews recco in Ubon (his wife is from Issan) had me going back twice.

One for the Red Piller/manosphere types: The irrepressible Sh0eonhead. She shovels it back hard against both the feminazi's And the bro's with great wit and empathy. I never don't laugh out loud. The only internet person to ever coax a fiver out of me for her Patron account.

In a similar vein, the Dating Delusions channel, in which super-unrealistic (means: fat) women's dating profiles are disected with fierce scorn is a frequent dinner time watch for me and my wife. It does get repetitive after you watch a couple of dozen, tho.

For a more brutal and black-oriented variation, the epic work of Kevin Samuels is peak Red Pill. In the Manosphere, when people talk about The Godfather, there's absolutely no doubt about who's being referenced. He requires a little patience, but his slow cornering of uneducated single moms demanding millionaire boyfriends is a joy to behold.

Aba and Preach also cover this ground. A bit too much padding in the reaction parts, but likewise ruthlessly funny.

With due respect you sound a boring old fart 

My perception of you is a old skinny guy with black glasses with a ponytail and wearing  colourful shirt probably pink ,  walking around with a limp wrist giving dirty looks to white middle aged guys 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Dolf said:

The best seem to have a 5 to 10 year period of greatness if they are lucky. After that it's family films or reruns.

Comedy now is terrible. It's like, "I'm a Korean Lesbian. Let's beat that straight into the ground and milk every last paltry aspect of that to death".

Funniness requires a bit of mean-ness. And whether you're on the left or the right, people are just too sissy-sensitive. I see this here every day of the week.

2 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

With due respect  

With due respect, you're butt hurt that I laughed at you in the other thread and are now reduced to humping my disinterested leg like a golden retriever. 

Why can't you be the kind of retard who's in the special olympics of something? No one like a grouchy retard.

Edited by Prubangboy
  • Thanks 1

Comedy now is terrible. It's like, "I'm a Korean Lesbian. Let's beat that straight into the ground and milk every last paltry aspect of that to death".

Funniness requires a bit of mean-ness. And whether you're on the left or the right, people are just too sissy-sensitive. I see this here every day of the week.

Of course you do petal , your bending over forwards to help them out ! 

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Prubangboy said:

With due respect, you're butt hurt that I laughed at you in the other thread and are now reduced to humping my disinterested leg like a golden retriever. 

Why can't you be the kind of retard who's in the special olympics of something? No one like a grouchy retard.

No prizes for second best sweetheart ,I got in first 😂

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Prubangboy said:

So are movies. 

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

With due respect you sound a boring old fart 

My perception of you is a old skinny guy with black glasses with a ponytail and wearing  colourful shirt probably pink ,  walking around with a limp wrist giving dirty looks to white middle aged guys 

How do guys get away with long hair? 

7 minutes ago, Dolf said:

How do guys get away with long hair? 

He has no hair on the front , just a ponytail on the back .

You have seen those guys haven't you , no hair on the front and tied in the ponytail on the back !

Prubang boy is actually a nice guy in real life , looks a bit like the older version of John Lennon,you know John Lennon right?

I ask that because many Gen Z wouldnt know who John Lennon is !

But can you imagine John Lennon with a pink collared shirt on ! That's PB 

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

He has no hair on the front , just a ponytail on the back .

You have seen those guys haven't you , no hair on the front and tied in the ponytail on the back !

Prubang boy is actually a nice guy in real life , looks a bit like the older version of John Lennon,you know John Lennon right?

I ask that because many Gen Z wouldnt know who John Lennon is !

But can you imagine John Lennon with a pink collared shirt on ! That's PB 

You met him? I know Lennon of course.

11 minutes ago, Dolf said:

The man

image.jpg

Yes ! 

But can we age him 40 years and take some hair from the front , keep the ponytail just remove the hair from the front ....and add a pink collared shirt 

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Haha 1

On 3/16/2024 at 3:40 AM, Hummin said:

Startalk Neil Degrasse Tyson 

https://youtube.com/@StarTalk?si=QAJUC1in15991giv

I only watched one video on his channel.

He was making an argument that it might not be a good idea to live forever if they cracked the code of aging and cured all diseases. 

He was reading from a book. Was interersting. 

But now I just noticed he has Sapolsky on his channel preaching his bs about free will.

Edited by save the frogs

29 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

YouTube in Pattaya ?

Or a different topic?

Golf, elderly health, kitchen tips. I don't go around filming people. I actually think that's quite rude.

• Love It 1

3 hours ago, Prubangboy said:

Guys like Dave Allen, Ronnie Barker and Victor Borge could get laughs with nary a swear word. Nowadays, it seems comedians have to swear to make any headway.

• Like 1

Mat Armstrong - repairs cars.  Known his dad Tony for about 30 years.  Tony worked as a mechanic at our garage 20-some years ago and my son is a couple of years older than Mat and always kept in touch with him.  Mat's YouTube channel is very popular.

3 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I make my own videos for YouTube, as a hobby.

I'm not going to post them here, though. Too many haters.

I have had the privilege of watching a couple. 'Learned a thing or two.

Too right, not for this short-bus venue.