The uncomfortable truth about Kate and William that nobody wants to admit

Social Media

16 minutes ago, transam said:

Does their personal medical info, kept in house, bother you......?  🤔

I knew you'd be the first to jump in to defend all things British.

No, but the massive amount of speculative media coverage annoys, and against my usual better judgement I threw in an opinion. When you seek publicity to enhance your career or station in life, you sometimes have to wear the downside. 

It's like telling a MAGA cultist their leader is not Jesus.

On a personal note, you may garner a little more respect if you mothballed the avatar with the ridiculous wig and thousand-yard stare.

Edited by Old Croc
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, JonnyF said:

The vitriol from the #bekind left never ceases to amaze me. I'm just glad I dont have to carry that around with me. 

3 hours ago, JonnyF said:

and his brother stabbing them all in the back from Montecito.

You can't help yourself, can you? 

• Agree 1

32 minutes ago, Old Croc said:

I knew you'd be the first to jump in to defend all things British.

No, but the massive amount of speculative media coverage annoys, and against my usual better judgement I threw in an opinion. When you seek publicity to enhance your career or station in life, you sometimes have to wear the downside. 

It's like telling a MAGA cultist their leader is not Jesus.

On a personal note, you may garner a little more respect if you mothballed the avatar with the ridiculous wig and thousand-yard stare.

😂............ Isn't it strange how the little things in your life come to the fore that has nothing to do with the thread...........😂

As for respect, you've got some front...........🤣

PS. My avatar pic of James Taylor was at a time when he had hair, no wig. Well, at least you have learned something today, eh, and I can actually attach an avatar, do you need help getting one.........🤭

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

37 minutes ago, transam said:

You can talk...........:coffee1:

You are the rudest on here by far. Never have anything positive to say. Just a miserable old guy with issues.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

40 minutes ago, transam said:

😂............ Isn't it strange how the little things in your life come to the fore that has nothing to do with the thread...........😂

PS. My avatar pic of James Taylor was at a time when he had hair, no wig. Well, at least you have learned something today, eh, and I can actually attach an avatar, do you need help getting one.........🤭

It is strange how you use all these emojis rather than have a normal conversation. I guess your parents never taught you any manners.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Dolf said:

It is strange how you use all these emojis rather than have a normal conversation. I guess your parents never taught you any manners.

Did you miss the written words then, now put The Beano out of your head and read the words........🤭

• Confused 1

20 hours ago, transam said:

I'm sure you're well aware I've had plenty of avatars over the years. Usually pics of old crocs. After a forum "upgrade" a few years back when the avatars of many members were deleted, I couldn't be bothered restoring it.

I've never felt the need to use a celebrities' picture for an avatar in order to boost self-esteem. 

You were known to post copious, off topic music vids on many threads a few years back.

Respect is earned not demanded.

1 hour ago, Old Croc said:

I'm sure you're well aware I've had plenty of avatars over the years. Usually pics of old crocs. After a forum "upgrade" a few years back when the avatars of many members were deleted, I couldn't be bothered restoring it.

I've never felt the need to use a celebrities' picture for an avatar in order to boost self-esteem. 

You were known to post copious, off topic music vids on many threads a few years back.

Respect is earned not demanded.

Oh, wow, I am sure we are all impressed, I am impressed you remember my history here too, thank you...😘

PS. Of course, you would not see the connection regarding my avatar, so I will tell you....🤭

James Taylor in his only film, "Two Lane Black Top", he was a street racer in a 454ci Chevy, the story rolls are a race with a 455ci Pontiac GTO, I, street raced a Pontiac, and I sing JT's songs...........😂 

22 hours ago, RuamRudy said:

You can't help yourself, can you? 

Well he has. 

The book, the Netflix series, countless interviews. He's done nothing but attack them since he left. I'm just saying it like it is. 

16 minutes ago, transam said:

Oh, wow, I am sure we are all impressed, I am impressed you remember my history here too, thank you...😘

PS. Of course, you would not see the connection regarding my avatar, so I will tell you....🤭

James Taylor in his only film, "Two Lane Black Top", he was a street racer in a 454ci Chevy, the story rolls are a race with a 455ci Pontiac GTO, I, street raced a Pontiac, and I sing JT's songs...........😂 

OK, not trying to impress, but I do remember your posts about that at the time. You did illustrate the story with pics if I remember correctly. This is where my misperception it was you in the avatar came from. 

15 minutes ago, Old Croc said:

OK, not trying to impress, but I do remember your posts about that at the time. You did illustrate the story with pics if I remember correctly. This is where my misperception it was you in the avatar came from. 

Like me, JT's hair has now departed, but we can still sing on..........🤭

James Taylor - IMDb