Two New Zealand Men Arrested in Phuket for Alleged Brutal Assault on Traffic Cop

webfact

38 minutes ago, Mike Lister said:

Have to say that's what the video points towards.

But this won't end well for them, neither will it help the image of foreigners here.

What video, do you have a link to share with us? The one the screenshots are from only shows the guy on top of the cop wrestling him down. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Crash999 said:

What video, do you have a link to share with us? The one the screenshots are from only shows the guy on top of the cop wrestling him down. 

5th post down on Page 1, posted by George, you walked right by it to get to mine!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

31 minutes ago, AdamTheFarang said:

This is one of the reasons Police in the UK have wearable cameras. Then we could have seen what really started this!

Unfortunately the officers have the ability to switch them off if they wish

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

43 minutes ago, HammerGuy said:

They was trying to get away because they had no licence on them but O.B didn't know who they were so probably drew his gun. They got no right wrestling with the copper they was in the wrong, BTW every kiwi I've met here wants a scrap after 3 bottles of singha 

ive worked with Kiwis good peoples is the white skinned ones who are up themselves

• Confused 2

4 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

I thought they have some kind of military training, most people wouldnt be able to handle a weapon, 

indeed.. NZ has a lot of foreign imports... just because they are White does not infer they were originally from NZ.. NZ now takes all kinds of riffraff with only pathetic checks by NZ immigration - which is designed to make it hard for the honest decent people to get into NZ... getting a license for a pistol in NZ is not easy....

7 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

I thought they have some kind of military training, most people wouldnt be able to handle a weapon, 

So weird to see that assertion, and then I remember the world isn't america. I don't think I know anybody at all back in theUSA that doesn't know how to handle a weapon.

• Like 2