Ive purchased a Honda Brush / Weed Cutter – Looking for advice .

1 minute ago, GreasyFingers said:

You are an idiot if you think you can cut that stuff with plastic. The OP still does not have the right blade to cut that stuff, he needs one similar to a circular saw and even then it is difficult. That advice from years of experience

As to getting rid of that type, it is like cane, not grass when it grows, all of the roots need to be dug out and there will still be some left that sprout again.

Agreed.........🤗

You are an idiot if you think you can cut that stuff with plastic. The OP still does not have the right blade to cut that stuff, he needs one similar to a circular saw and even then it is difficult. That advice from years of experience

As to getting rid of that type, it is like cane, not grass when it grows, all of the roots need to be dug out and there will still be some left that sprout again.

You are the idiot. Ive cut green thicker grass with cord. Another person talking crap.

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, transam said:

Why would I take a picture of myself cutting grass, why would anyone have their picture taken cutting grass.......Oh, Dolf does..............😂

we all know there are some serious idiots on here but he takes the cake. Keep on him.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

we all know there are some serious idiots on here but he takes the cake. Keep on him.

Thanks novice. I can tell you have no clue. It is the power of the machine that matters most not cord or blade. Cheap cord on a 35cc machine works better than any blade or expensive cord on a 25cc model. You are another keyboard warrior with no idea.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Dolf said:

You are the idiot. Ive cut green thicker grass with cord. Another person talking crap.

We are not talking about grass. The photo that the OP showed is, as I said earlier more like cane and it will not burn even when cut. From your latest photo you are a city farmer, we do not have 6 ft fences out here..

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, GreasyFingers said:

We are not talking about grass. The photo that the OP showed is, as I said earlier more like cane and it will not burn even when cut. From your latest photo you are a city farmer, we do not have 6 ft fences out here..

Old dead grass. My Honda would breeze thru that. 

4 minutes ago, GreasyFingers said:

He's everywhere with "expert advice"............😂

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I cleared this land with 25cc. It was hard work. A 35cc would have breezed thru it. There are slopes and valleys on it. Lots of rocks too. Cords worked best. 

IMG_20240324_203226.jpg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, transam said:

He's everywhere with "expert advice"............😂

Post your photos champ. You can't because you never owned a brushcutter :cheesy:

• Confused 1

Just now, Dolf said:

I can whipper any block of land in any location. How about you?

Ok, I have 2 rai of the adjoining land that need clearing as it is a fire hazard. You are welcome to come and clear it at any time, even at Thai rates.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, GreasyFingers said:

Maybe he will have a heart attack on this one.

Transam might. He is unfit and old. Never owned a brushcutter. But he is here trolling me. Poor old guy. 

Just now, GreasyFingers said:

Ok, I have 2 rai of the adjoining land that need clearing as it is a fire hazard. You are welcome to come and clear it at any time, even at Thai rates.

Post a photo. 

1 minute ago, Dolf said:

Transam might. He is unfit and old. Never owned a brushcutter. But he is here trolling me. Poor old guy. 

Guessing again............:cowboy:

But just for you, at my house, I no longer need a brush cutter, just a Honda 160cc mower for the lawn.....😘

During my life I have had a few of strimmers, electric, 2 stroke and a 4 stroke, so I am confident that you have been talking nonsense on this thread..

Remove the safety guard..............😆

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, transam said:

Guessing again............:cowboy:

But just for you, at my house, I no longer need a brush cutter, just a Honda 160cc mower for the lawn.....😘

During my life I have had a few of strimmers, electric, 2 stroke and a 4 stroke, so I am confident that you have been talking nonsense on this thread..

Remove the safety guard..............😆

I can tell you are a lightweight. Keep the guard on :cheesy:

Beta novice.

• Sad 1

Just now, Dolf said:

I can tell you are a lightweight. Keep the guard on :cheesy:

Beta novice.

You probably don't know how to assemble the thing in the first place..............:huh:

2 minutes ago, transam said:

You probably don't know how to assemble the thing in the first place..............:huh:

Machines gets sold with guards on :cheesy:

They even put fuel and oil in.

Funny you don't know this.

I guess you never owned one. Just made up stories.

Beta.

• Haha 1

Just now, transam said:

For sure, your purported degree is not in "Safety at the Workplace"..........:cowboy:

Guy drops out of school. Never owned a brushcutter. Giving brushcutter advice :cheesy:

• Sad 1

Just now, Dolf said:

Machines gets sold with guards on :cheesy:

They even put fuel and oil in.

Funny you don't know this.

I guess you never owned one. Just made up stories.

Beta.

There we have it, go to a store and buy a brush cutter, it comes in a box, all mine came in a box to be assembled.......:clap2:

You're done...........:cowboy:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, transam said:

There we have it, go to a store and buy a brush cutter, it comes in a box, all mine came in a box to be assembled.......:clap2:

You're done...........:cowboy:

So you bought cheap crap in a box. Enough said.

Funny you mention safety. Thai roads are highly dangerous. A brushcutter with cord is very safe if you wear glasses. Blades are more dangerous.

Take a look at the third photo from the OP, and that is after he cut it.

If it was me I would buy a 4 stroke Honda 35cc with cord. Easy job. Any small trees use machete.

Clear any obvious rocks and logs.