Somebody....

Mika78

21 minutes ago, johng said:

It was much better before when we all knew who had sent an emoji to our posts  now its anonymous maybe due to "wokeness" 

Stalking was one main reason....

5 minutes ago, pgrahmm said:
27 minutes ago, johng said:

It was much better before when we all knew who had sent an emoji to our posts  now its anonymous maybe due to "wokeness" 

Yep... But at least we could see who it was stalking us and just ignore them for being the complete and total c0ckwombles they are....

There was one particular poster who posted a negative emoji on most of my comments....  it was personal and as such he is the only person I have on my ignore lost....   Even after the the emoji's became anonymous it was obvious who was trolling... 

... Now there are two who behave in the same manner (both their handles begin with the letter P)...   Both are idiots, the content of their comments very rarely of any value....   easily forgotten and ignored for the utter to$$ers they are.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, pgrahmm said:

Isn't it better to know who is "stalking" ?  I would prefer to know the user who is "stalking" not that it really matters in an anonymous internet forum...long live the anonymous internet resist all calls for an "authenticated user " and "fact checked" internet.