LIVE: Baltimore bridge collapses into river after being hit by cargo ship

Social Media

18 hours ago, VocalNeal said:
On 3/30/2024 at 3:41 AM, SAFETY FIRST said:

The crews are all Philippino's and Indians.

Again more 8ollocks 

I reckon you are way too VOCAL at times Neal. 

You have been annoying me over the years, I don't know why, maybe it's because I'm an Aussie or I have a job working on an offshore drilling rig, you have addressed this issue in the past, does this bother you?

I see your followers keep giving you 'thanks' and 'thumbs up' emoji's, it's quite sad, these members (your friends) team up and bully other members. 

I bet you guys catch up regularly for tea and scones, discussing different issues on AN forums. 😂

Now, stop annoying me. 

IMG_20240331_052342.jpg

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Confused 3

35 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

I reckon you are way too VOCAL at times Neal. 

You have been annoying me over the years, I don't know why, maybe it's because I'm an Aussie or I have a job working on an offshore drilling rig, you have addressed this issue in the past, does this bother you?

I see your followers keep giving you 'thanks' and 'thumbs up' emoji's, it's quite sad, these members (your friends) team up and bully other members. 

I bet you guys catch up regularly for tea and scones, discussing different issues on AN forums. 😂

Now, stop annoying me. 

IMG_20240331_052342.jpg

I've worked on offshore drilling rigs for decades. 

I've worked south Korean (DSME) shipyard, final inspections, commissioning of drillships, I know the industry. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, John Drake said:

That bridge is never going to be rebuilt.

I'm not disagreeing.  I don't claim to know.  What's the basis for that statement?

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, impulse said:

I'm not disagreeing.  I don't claim to know.  What's the basis for that statement?

Agree.

About 11 million vehicles were transiting that route each year, and of the total bridge length, a partial section of the 2632 metre long bridge is collapsed.

Edited by freeworld