Russian graffiti vandals busted in Patong

webfact

The point is not a nationality or a group of people from a certain country.

The point is that the Thai authorities are looking for FOREIGNERS

Only to climb the ladder of popularity.

And it makes no difference that Thai people are more crooked as these foreigners.

• Agree 2

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Two Russian Men Arrested for Spraying Graffiti in Patong, Both Blame Cannabis for Their Actions

Cannabis, on the other hand, is blaming to Russian men for smoking it.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, webfact said:

graffiti rampage

haha

defacing a footpath

part deux haha

triggering a wave of social media outrage

triggered alright.

Shirshov was present but claimed innocence

accessory to graffiti 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Tatman95 said:

Just before Christmas or just after 

Ploughed into a American and his girlfriend from Luxembourg. They were on a motorbike!,she was over the limit 

Killed them both outright 

A week later she was driving again 

There you have it

It was Nov 2023.

https://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/2023/11/05/russian-driver-crashes-with-a-motorbike-killing-2-foreigners-in-phuket/

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Poor little darlings. They were just expressing their artistic side. Its completely understandable. Wherever I travel I often feel compelled to deliberately find a local hardware store, purchase some spray paint with intent and then go on a cryptic graffiti rampage defacing public and private property ...... Not. Its a deliberate act of vandalism and likely not their first rodeo. Make them clean it up and deport them along with a fine and a few days of artistic reflection in the local nick.

3 hours ago, harleyclarkey said:

Hang on now, hardly a "rampage". But 2 thick idiots who have no respect for the country that hosts them.

But then Thailand this , plus the Chinese,  are what you wanted.

Wow ....how draconian....😉,  that Russian woman with her reds got a 500 Baht fine plus a "massive"  15 day suspended sentence. Now that will really teach her not to start any sh* t in Thailand

She also had to do some 'Charity Work'.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, RobU said:

Interesting that the language of the article portrays them as naughty boys rather than disrespectful vandals who engaged in a pre meditated action designed to cause offence and anger and get them noticed. They initially bought the spray paint then chose a target then posted a video of their actions

Yeah, just a couple of jerks seeking a cheap kick on their social media. not unlike the Thai shopkeeper who was "assaulted" by the Russian idiot.

2 hours ago, Kim Jones said:

Make them clean up their mess on their own dime. Then send them straight to the front lines in Ukraine. 

So they will die because of some graffiti? Really?

Maybe they came to Thailand because they didn't want to fight for the aggressor.

Obviously, they should not have done what they did, but IMHO the punishment should be according to the crime. 

1 hour ago, mancub said:

Yeah, just a couple of jerks seeking a cheap kick on their social media. not unlike the Thai shopkeeper who was "assaulted" by the Russian idiot.

I hope you mean that the Russian woman was a jerk, not the Thai shopkeeper

• Thumbs Up 2

54 minutes ago, RobU said:

I hope you mean that the Russian woman was a jerk, not the Thai shopkeeper

Yes, of course. The shopkeeper merely playing the social media card. 

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, mancub said:

Yes, of course. The shopkeeper merely playing the social media card. 

It seems that usually the only way to get the police to do something is to 'play the social media card' so yes I agree otherwise the jerk woman would have been allowed to get away with it since her boyfriend had already tried to 'negotiate' with the police and if not for the furore on the internet his 'negotiations' would probably have been successful.  The russian woman did something dangerous to a pregnant woman. I don't think she kicked her I think she knee'd her in the groin 

Edited by RobU
Clarification

15 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

one has to wonder what would be next to claim 555

"Moscow attack: Russia blames West and Kyiv for jihadist massacre"

They are the masters of hideous narrative control, as if instilled in them from kindergarten.

• Agree 2

10 hours ago, ChipButty said:

I dont know about that, it all went quiet

I think there was a horrifying accident in Rawai Phuket 2 night ago. Apparently Russian on a big bike drove into the back of 2 people ( 1 Thai one Swede ?) killed outright.  Phuket is becoming more and more dangerous.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1