Russian graffiti vandals busted in Patong

webfact

12 hours ago, eumenades said:

More Russian bashing. We have our own curmudgeonly visitors and murderous football hooligans. Barcelona now wants to stop cruise vessels landing due to drunken passengers shouting in the streets after midnight. Okay, so what do Russian readers of this site have to say? Let them have their say. (Any cheers for Navalny?)

No, the Russians did it themselves to be reported here. Do you know who is Russian on here....?  😉

Back in Russia, there is an RSM, with a couple of broom handles, waiting for them...😝

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Srettha's fault for inviting them all over. Get him to ask his best mate, Putin, to haul them back over. I'm sure they would get on well with the Moscow police when painting the walls of the Kremlin.

Why such uproar.   I guess they rode over that bump to fast and in drunken party state decided to get paint and warn others about the hard sht.  Then finished up the can on a sign.   Make them pay for repairs and let them party on. Doesn't matter their nationality to me.  But if I was a Russian of fighting age and ooorin just won 6 more years and is already calling up more troups i would probably drink to much too before my 90 day visa expired.  

I actually think more of the heads of state should have condemned Thailand for offering this 3x extended visa.  Nothing but pure greed  and or orders from above. 

Edited by Elkski

10 hours ago, geisha said:

I think there was a horrifying accident in Rawai Phuket 2 night ago. Apparently Russian on a big bike drove into the back of 2 people ( 1 Thai one Swede ?) killed outright.  Phuket is becoming more and more dangerous.

It was true I live near to there, 3 killed and one badly injured

• Thumbs Up 1

On 3/27/2024 at 9:25 AM, DonniePeverley said:

Kicking a pregnant lady and only getting a 500 Baht fine ?!

There's a 'minority' of Russians who are just very annoying and have spoilt the great island of Phuket. It's been to clear to everyone they are working and buying up businesses for nearly a year now. 

It makes you question more the decision to give them 6 months visa.

One word sums it up, Mafia? 

On 3/28/2024 at 1:38 AM, Elkski said:

Why such uproar.   I guess they rode over that bump to fast and in drunken party state decided to get paint and warn others about the hard sht.  Then finished up the can on a sign.   Make them pay for repairs and let them party on. Doesn't matter their nationality to me.  But if I was a Russian of fighting age and ooorin just won 6 more years and is already calling up more troups i would probably drink to much too before my 90 day visa expired.  

I actually think more of the heads of state should have condemned Thailand for offering this 3x extended visa.  Nothing but pure greed  and or orders from above. 

I definitely would not want to be called up, so I would try to stay away from the motherland as long as possible, however I would remain low profile and behave myself.