Surachate Hakparn may face arrest unless he reports to police by April 1

webfact

41 minutes ago, JoePai said:

Thought he went to the Blackpool for a holiday ?

I heard he's on the Pier playing Bingo. Fish n Chips on the way home.

Edited by brianthainess
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, webfact said:

(yes, the one often nicknamed ‘Bog Joke’ in the Thai media)

who is this bog joke? a doppelganger of big joke? 

anyways, he's prolly partying with the red bull guy

• Sad 1

Go Big Joke......if you are guilty, then go on and stay on there lam for a few years. If not guilty come home and fight it out in court. Personally I would be pursuing a guarantee of 'no arrest' now we speak before retiring to Thailand. 

• Confused 1

Let us hope this incredibly corrupt man is finally brought to task. As the deputy director of the police nobody knows how much money he's been banking, and has parked overseas.

Lock up the big joke. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tropicalevo said:

How many times did "Boss" fail to turn up? Was it six?

He was never arrested.

Still travelling the world 'free as a bird' after killing the policeman 12 years ago.

Go for it BJ.  :thumbsup:  Still many 'final' warnings to go.

BB, big boss has billions, BJ only millions,$of course. 

Millions in Baht any mid-level cop can acquire. Very little through official salary. 

Is that enough to stay out of prison?

A lot has to do with the power within the top brass and "friends" in high places in government. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, webfact said:

An unnamed source says Thailand’s deputy national police chief may be arrested if he fails to report to police for a third time.

:cheesy:

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, thecyclist said:

Millions in Baht any mid-level cop can acquire. Very little through official salary. 

A lot has to do with the power within the top brass and "friends" in high places in government. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Nothing to see, all over except for the 6 months of 🐂 Shiite

4 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

Thailand’s deputy national police chief may be arrested if he fails to report to police

Only in Thailand. I AM the police!!!

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Almer said:

Nothing to see, all over except for the 6 months of 🐂 Shiite

You're probably right,  because they are all dirty. And the dirtiest of them all is the de facto PM.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, thecyclist said:

He will present himself to his peers who will 'understand'. Just back off a little BJ, we will set up a commission to look into this matter along with the things that this meddling lawyer Sittra has uncovered and after a few years of thorough investigation, when all has been forgotten, we will find that every one was innocent.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

How many times did "Boss" fail to turn up? Was it six?

He was never arrested.

Of course he was never arrested, that's because on each occasion the police had agreed, with his lawyer, to deferring the meeting, there was no arrest warrant issued until after he'd gone to Singapore.

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Thumbs Up 1

36 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

"...nobody knows,,,"

And that includes you, you know nothing about it, factually, yet you continue to assert that he "is incredibly corrupt".

So your in the know then, or just know it all. 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Tidal wave said:
38 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

"...nobody knows,,,"

And that includes you, you know nothing about it, factually, yet you continue to assert that he "is incredibly corrupt".

So your in the know then, or just know it all. 

Not at all, didn't say that I was, or that I do!    I do know, though, that he has not been found guilty of any corruption yet, never mind being "incredibly corrupt".  If you know otherwise, empirically, then post it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Not at all, didn't say that I was, or that I do!    I do know, though, that he has not been found guilty of any corruption yet, never mind being "incredibly corrupt".  If you know otherwise, empirically, then post it.

Soon the clues will all line up and even you can then decipher them .

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Tidal wave said:
18 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Soon the clues will all line up and even you can then decipher them .

And until the "clues" become proven facts, not speculation, he will remain not guilty.    Are you suggesting that you are privy to all the evidence, clues, as you refer to it?   That's odd after trying to call me a know-it-all!

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

And until the "clues" become proven facts, not speculation, he will remain not guilty.    Are you suggesting that you are privy to all the evidence, clues, as you refer to it?   That's odd after trying to call me a know-it-all!

You seem consumed by this story for some reason .. Fortunately I'm not 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, brianthainess said:

I heard he's on the Pier playing Bingo. Fish n Chips on the way home.

My first ever food poisoning, thanks to Fish and Chips in Blackpool. So bad I had to be admitted to the Countess of Chester Hospital in Chester to rehydrate and I could not eat or even see fish & chips for several years 🙂