Surachate Hakparn may face arrest unless he reports to police by April 1

webfact

2 hours ago, Tidal wave said:
2 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

And until the "clues" become proven facts, not speculation, he will remain not guilty.    Are you suggesting that you are privy to all the evidence, clues, as you refer to it?   That's odd after trying to call me a know-it-all!

You seem consumed by this story for some reason .. Fortunately I'm not 

Perhaps you could indicate what you think that I'm confused about rather than being so non-specific?   I'm not at all confused about his situation.

• Thumbs Up 2

13 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Perhaps you could indicate what you think that I'm confused about rather than being so non-specific?   I'm not at all confused about his situation.

Looks like you mixed-up "confused" with "consumed" for starters  🤔 

• Agree 1

21 hours ago, webfact said:

On Wednesday, March 27, a third summons was issued, which requires Surachate to present himself by April 1.

April's Fools Big Joke.  :glare: "pssst - are you still in the UK?"

15 hours ago, ikke1959 said:

He is now in the Uk and he has an example what the  Red Bull heir did... Nothing will happen after 1 April just talk. talk talk all the time

Interpol will probably issue a "Red Bull Notice" (translated: do nothing)

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, sammieuk1 said:
17 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Looks like you mixed-up "confused" with "consumed" for starters

For starters, whatever you think I my condition is, I find it much more interesting that Tidal Wave has not returned with any specifics, at all, to back up his false assertion that I am confused about Surachate's legal position.  So, in addition to your "starter" (which suggests that you have more), perhaps you'd like assist that poster with some specifics that do demonstrate my alleged confusion about Surachate?

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

For starters, whatever you think I my condition is, I find it much more interesting that Tidal Wave has not returned with any specifics, at all, to back up his false assertion that I am confused about Surachate's legal position.  So, in addition to your "starter" (which suggests that you have more), perhaps you'd like assist that poster with some specifics that do demonstrate my alleged confusion about Surachate?

For starters, whatever you think I my condition is, I find it much more interesting that Tidal Wave has not returned with any specifics, at all, to back up his false assertion that I am confused about Surachate's legal position.  So, in addition to your "starter" (which suggests that you have more), perhaps you'd like assist that poster with some specifics that do demonstrate my alleged confusion about Surachate?

Here I've pasted the part of the thread where you appear to "start making things up" and suggesting all sorts of nonsense try reading it 🤔

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, sammieuk1 said:

For starters, whatever you think I my condition is, I find it much more interesting that Tidal Wave has not returned with any specifics, at all, to back up his false assertion that I am confused about Surachate's legal position.  So, in addition to your "starter" (which suggests that you have more), perhaps you'd like assist that poster with some specifics that do demonstrate my alleged confusion about Surachate?

Here I've pasted the part of the thread where you appear to "start making things up" and suggesting all sorts of nonsense try reading it 🤔

No, I have not made up anything that is in those comments of mine.  Instead of suggesting that those comments are "made up" and "nonsense" perhaps you could tell me specifically what you see as "made up nonsense"?

12 hours ago, AlexPattaya said:

This Man is innocent until proven guilty! Very easy to accuse someone, make comments in the Media, but until this Man has his day in Thai Court, he is free! 

Tell that to Swissman David. 

• Agree 1