Prostate And Saw Palmetto

rocky123

Heard good thing about saw palmetto / serenoa repens for reducing the size of prostate, can anyone tell me where i can get some in Pattaya. I am 51 and scored 12 on psa but have on symtems. Many thanks ![/size]

If I were you I would be checked for prostate cancer by biopsy. PSA of 12 is very high

Heard good thing about saw palmetto / serenoa repens for reducing the size of prostate, can anyone tell me where i can get some in Pattaya. I am 51 and scored 12 on psa but have on symtems. Many thanks ![/size]

If I were you I would be checked for prostate cancer by biopsy. PSA of 12 is very high

Ouch!!  Yes, get to a doc soon.  Here's some info from the U.S. National Institutes of Health:

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/003346.htm

A PSA of 4 ng/ml is abnormally high for most men and may indicate the need for further evaluation with a prostate biopsy. Keep in mind that although PSA testing is an important tool for detecting prostate cancer, it is not foolproof.

Also, a high PSA level does not confirm the presence of cancer. It only identifies patients at higher risk of having prostate cancer. These patients at higher risk may require further diagnostic testing such as a prostate biopsy.

Mac

Heard good thing about saw palmetto / serenoa repens for reducing the size of prostate, can anyone tell me where i can get some in Pattaya. I am 51 and scored 12 on psa but have on symtems. Many thanks !

Get your priorities right ! 12PSA is very high ! Get a Biopsy done and if it turns out to be benign, then start thinking about palmetto. Even then, make sure you have regular checks performed, to confirm you're still safe.

Benign prostate enlargement, can surprisingly quick turn into full blown prostate cancer. Although generally a slow grower, it is know for its sudden changes in growth rhythm and if you don't have it checked regularly you may be in for nasty surprises. Unfortunately I speak from experience...

visit

www.supplementspot.com/maxpros.html

the offered supplement is made from Beta Sisterol, which is 3000 times stronger than Saw Palmetto.

Taking this supplement for 6 months helped 2 of my friends to avoid an operation.

No problems with importing to Thailand. Delivery time from the US ca 3 - 4 weeks, normal postal service. (I have nothing to do with this company!)

WCA

While a PSA of 12 is indeed high, it may not be indicative of cancer. It could still be prostatitis, which is treatable with antibiotics. But to be sure go and see Dr. Thanoo Choovichian at Samitivej Hospital in Bangkok and have a biopsy. He's the man. Nice guy, very experienced and excellent English.

Cheers, Tim