‘Living hand to mouth’: Record number of police officers turning to food banks

Social Media

18 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

When you call the Police they take ages to come and hardly every make arrests .

I propose that the Police get paid by the arrests they make , say give the police 30 quid every time they arrest someone .

That way there will be more arrests and the Police will get paid more , also fine people 30 quid every time they get arrested , on top of any other punishment 

Too busy getting free food

On 3/31/2024 at 11:04 AM, Chomper Higgot said:

It took five minutes for the predicted nonsense to show up.

That ain't nonsense.

It's the same here in Los . they live like paupers in their shacks and have the biggest smart TV Gaming Console /computer . Smart/I Phone and they cry Poor  I doesn't matter  what country .

This Generation has gone of the rails to show off and Not to work.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

A  lot a fat pigs in UK police farce,, my friend does a lot of roof conversions and house extensions  his best customers for £50-80k builds are all cops and they always pay cash !!!! have nice cars etc ,  !!!!hmmm   where does that money come from ????

17 minutes ago, liddelljohn said:

A  lot a fat pigs in UK police farce,, my friend does a lot of roof conversions and house extensions  his best customers for £50-80k builds are all cops and they always pay cash !!!! have nice cars etc ,  !!!!hmmm   where does that money come from ????

I don't believe you 

23 minutes ago, liddelljohn said:

It doesn't.