Best new Mini PC for the baht?

Furioso

18 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

The primary advantage of buying bare-bones and buying the components separately is that you can buy whatever brand and model components you like, you don't get cheap RAM or drives and whatnot. 

It goes together pretty much like Legos for 3 to 5-year-olds. 

Yes I know that, I have built several Tower PCs, and NUCs. As you say, it is easy these days.

Installling an OS (W11) is pretty straight forward as well.

But asking again about any International warranty. If one of the components does fail, which is most unlikely but possible, who and how would it get fixed? 

On 4/1/2024 at 8:41 PM, Furioso said:

Thanks, tbh the CPU is probably too slow for what I'm looking for. Plus I'd like to avoid HDD's from here on out. I appreciate your input though!

Read Yellowtail's invoice again. It is an SSD he bought. 

9 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

Yes I know that, I have built several Tower PCs, and NUCs. As you say, it is easy these days.

Installling an OS (W11) is pretty straight forward as well.

But asking again about any International warranty. If one of the components does fail, which is most unlikely but possible, who and how would it get fixed? 

I would take it to the manufacturer's warranty center in Bangkok, just like you would likely have to do if you bought it on Lazada, assuming it was not DOA. 

On 4/1/2024 at 8:22 PM, Yellowtail said:

I have an Intel NUC11PAHI7 with 64gb Crucial DDR4 3200 ram and 2X2tb Samsung HD with Win 11 pro I got in Jan '23 that's been great. It was $1,224 delivered from B & H in the US. 

nuc | B&H Photo Video (bhphotovideo.com)

Not exactly the same, but near enough. $965 from Invade. W11 is free from Microsoft.

image.png