Forum upgrade in progress! ×

Two British Nationals Arrested for Illegally Working at Nightclub in Krabi

webfact

Chip - I expect there are some other matters that I understand better than you but if you have do something to divulge, please do so. It would be more helpful.

Just a dig takes the thread nowhere . . . .

• Like 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I never really understand the ones who are doing work in public places with jobs reserved for Thais (I believe these would be but could be wrong)

Like I know a Ukrainian dude doing floor tiling, he knows he shouldn't be but he still does it but at least it's inside someone's private home not in a bar

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

17 minutes ago, JayClay said:

There seems to be, yes. I think it all started just after the story of a Thai doctor being thumped in the back.

I think it all started just after the story of a Thai doctor being thumped in the back.

Kicked.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Bert got kinky said:

I think it all started just after the story of a Thai doctor being thumped in the back.

Kicked.

Okay. Thanks for the clarification.

Never been to one, so can someone clarify whether these mega Indian clubs in Pattaya employ only Thai DJ's or can Indians get a work permit for such ?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, mancub said:

Never been to one, so can someone clarify whether these mega Indian clubs in Pattaya employ only Thai DJ's or can Indians get a work permit for such ?

Indians can get work permit for anything. Being at Bang Rak >> seing them. 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, ryandb said:

I never really understand the ones who are doing work in public places with jobs reserved for Thais (I believe these would be but could be wrong)

Like I know a Ukrainian dude doing floor tiling, he knows he shouldn't be but he still does it but at least it's inside someone's private home not in a bar

Wow. But for interrogating illegal workers, and investigations, even in “someone's private home”, you might need a WP. About “whistleblowing”, I'm not sure. It depends on the amount of the “cases”, I guess.

1 hour ago, NativeBob said:

45 y.o. DJ and 37 y.o. MC ?

what was it? geriatric clinic?

at <deleted> hole like Krabi?

Yuck!

At a guess I would say that it was possibly the Drum & Base night that I've seen promoted on one of the Ao Nang facebook pages over the last month or so?  That genre of music being common with their age group.

• Haha 1

If the tunes they were banging out was good then I would have left them alone. If it was anything like that Thai karaoke then I certainly would evict them….

curious if it was someone famous would there be such a fuss about it? Most likely not! 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2