Public Nudity: Would you like to see more of it?

When I was young, just the idea of nudity, or even public nudity, was repugnant to me.

Now that I am older, I just don't care much about whether I might be clothed or unclothed.

Why is this?

These days, I spend most of my time wearing nothing, at all, just because, it's TOO HOT.

Yesterday, the temp was 41.  Today, the high temp was 42.

I just wish that we could change the law so that, anytime the sun beats down upon us, and every time the temperature goes above 40 degrees, then people in Thailand could be able to remove all their clothes, and get cool.

I have never been a nudist in the colder climates.

Also, I think that if women would remove their clothing, then most of us would find it much easier to deal with the excessive heat caused by Climate Change in Thailand.

Many years ago, neither men nor women were required to wear shirts or blouses.

So, then, now that Climate Change is creating so much heat stress....

Why can't we go back to the good old days when women would bear their breasts, and when everyone could feel free to walk around with no clothing above the waist?

Regards

Gamma

Note:  Also, if Climate Change is real, then if this might be the end of the world, and if we are living out our final days due to our own CO2 foolishness, for sure, I would love to leave this world being able to see women walking around, free as the Birds they are.

In my opinion, most women love to show off their physical assets.  THIS is why they get breast augmentation.

Therefore.....

WHY HIDE the result of the expensive work they have had done to their breasts?

Why not just show their big augmented boobs for all to see?

Why pay money to make one's mammeries larger, if one must hide them under clothing?

Also, every woman's areola are different.

And so, I enjoy seeing the differences.

And, how can we if women's breasts are hidden under clothing, during the Hot Season in Thailand?

It's not fair to men that women are able to see men's breasts, but men are not able to see women's breasts, during Thailand's Hot Season.

=============

Women's breasts are more beautiful to me than men's breasts.

Why hide them?

Why hide beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????

I have never understood this suspect principle!

================

Of course, these days, most women feel much more comfortable in showing much more of their bodies than they ever have....since......the 1920's.

But, I would like to see women go FULL bare breasted.

I think it would be good for them.

AND....it might be better for society, too!

If we can just allow women to share the sight of their nipples, in public, in as a matter of course, then this taboo will soon fall.

And, we will no longer be so preoccupied with women's breasts, which, I think, is not a good thing.

Edited by GammaGlobulin
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

When I was young, just the idea of nudity, or even public nudity, was repugnant to me.

Now that I am older, I just don't care much about whether I might be clothed or unclothed.

Why is this?

These days, I spend most of my time wearing nothing, at all, just because, it's TOO HOT.

Yesterday, the temp was 41.  Today, the high temp was 42.

I just wish that we could change the law so that, anytime the sun beats down upon us, and every time the temperature goes above 40 degrees, then people in Thailand could be able to remove all their clothes, and get cool.

I have never been a nudist in the colder climates.

Also, I think that if women would remove their clothing, then most of us would find it much easier to deal with the excessive heat caused by Climate Change in Thailand.

Many years ago, neither men nor women were required to wear shirts or blouses.

So, then, now that Climate Change is creating so much heat stress....

Why can't we go back to the good old days when women would bear their breasts, and when everyone could feel free to walk around with no clothing above the waist?

Regards

Gamma

Note:  Also, if Climate Change is real, then if this might be the end of the world, and if we are living out our final days due to our own CO2 foolishness, for sure, I would love to leave this world being able to see women walking around, free as the Birds they are.

In my opinion, most women love to show off their physical assets.  THIS is why they get breast augmentation.

Therefore.....

WHY HIDE the result of the expensive work they have had done to their breasts?

Why not just show their big augmented boobs for all to see?

Why pay money to make one's mammeries larger, if one must hide them under clothing?

Also, every woman's areola are different.

And so, I enjoy seeing the differences.

And, how can we if women's breasts are hidden under clothing, during the Hot Season in Thailand?

It's not fair to men that women are able to see men's breasts, but men are not able to see women's breasts, during Thailand's Hot Season.

=============

Women's breasts are more beautiful to me than men's breasts.

Why hide them?

Why hide beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????

I have never understood this suspect principle!

================

Of course, these days, most women feel much more comfortable in showing much more of their bodies than they ever have....since......the 1920's.

But, I would like to see women go FULL bare breasted.

I think it would be good for them.

AND....it might be better for society, too!

If we can just allow women to share the sight of their nipples, in public, in as a matter of course, then this taboo will soon fall.

And, we will no longer be so preoccupied with women's breasts, which, I think, is not a good thing.

Sounds like a cognitive malfunction in your hardware. Check your wiring. If that doesn't work, try updating your firmware. 

You seem to be running an older version of the operating system which still has a number of known bugs in it. Please update to the latest version of the operating system for a more stable experience. 

Sorry, your firmware cannot be updated at this time. Please check your network connection and try again later. 

Also check your serial number, a number of models are being recalled to the factory for total reconditioning. 

If you require further support, please contact 1-800-GAY-4PAY

Don't you have auto update enabled?

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

image.png.3b321cc351b324df2d30d21ec054f3cd.png

https://www.quora.com/Do-people-who-live-in-cultures-where-bare-breasts-are-the-norm-have-the-same-fascination-with-breasts-as-Americans-seem-to-have

Listen Folks....

I spent some time in Naples, Florida.

And some Europeans loved to come to Naples and remove their tops.

This was fine with me.

However, there were some old ladies in Naples who did not like it.

But....  WHY?

Maybe, because these Europeans' breasts looked great.

Not shriveled, in any way.

Maybe the old women of Naples, Florida were jealous?

I think...YES!

Edited by GammaGlobulin

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, fondue zoo said:

You take your clothes off under the Siam sun and you're going to burn your tallywacker.

Maybe you do not get my meaning:

Take a look at this Chanel girl....for example....

image.png.0a866407b753c35590e70bfc8133b8e1.png

Now, I can tell you....

When you go to Naples, Florida, you will see some Old Shriveled Ladies in ugly bathing suits floundering around on the beaches, like walruses.

And then, you will also find some HOT European chicks with their tops off, looking like Chanel models.

And then, what do you think happens?

The old broads get really upset about the unfettered pert breasts of the Europeans, and make a stink.

Personally, I would rather ban the old broads from the beach, and then make it a requirement for the Chanel girls to not set foot on the Naples beach without first removing their tops.

It's like....

A no-brainer.

Old broads, lugging around heavy Chanel jewelry, looks dumb.

Young chicks, with no tops, look cool!

But....

OLD BAGS from New York City, on Naples Beaches...look...uncool.

I have so much experience, just because.....

I used to be hired by those old girls, like.... 65-years-old....

To be their gigalo...

On the beach...

In Naples, FL.

They tipped me PLENTY.....!

Edited by GammaGlobulin

Although it's nearly impossible to focus long enough to read through one of GG's batsh*t crazy posts, I finally figured out the basis of all his verbal rubbish. GG writes as if he's a 17 year old teenage girl whacked out on meth and making long entries into her daily diary. 

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I support public nudity, but only by fit girls under 30 with no Cooper's droop.

Have you ever been paid for favors by some rich bich from NYC?

Chanel N°5

Edited by GammaGlobulin

3 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Public Nudity: Would you like to see more of it? 

Nope, it would just encourage the elderly, obese foreigners (men and women) to take their clothes off. 

I've been seeing a lot of Russian elderly women walking around half naked by the condo swimming pool, it's not a pleasant sight. 

3 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Women's breasts are more beautiful

You are a dreamer, living in fantasy land if you think it would bring out naked beautiful babes if it was allowed. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

This is MY idea of....

HEAVEN....

image.png.a3feef4d5ac8e76a0de8faed76e5a0c6.png

Who could ask for anything more?

Far better than Trump's women, for sure....

By contrast...

I would kick a Cartier girl out of bed!

image.png.df3b591ae8578c05b1db8fdaa263d8ef.png

Too ANGULAR for me....

Of course, I like Cartier watches, but just do not like Cartier women, compared to Chanel girls....

Of course, I like the Cartier aviator watch....

image.png.92bfd7959796499794595c113de86e15.png

image.png.1e6cc359e00f55f95b6aa6f910567fef.png

I once had one of these.

But, then....

I threw it in the Pacific Ocean, just to spite my Taiwanese GF.

Now, this watch is somewhere off the east coast of Taiwan.

She wasn't worth it.

Neither was the watch.

a. I will never again buy a Cartier wristwatch

b. I will never again have a GF

Edited by GammaGlobulin