Phuket police raid Russian ‘owned’ businesses in Thai company crackdown

snoop1130

11 minutes ago, Maitdjai said:

After the rants of  “farang-shower-experts”, nothing more, as predictable. The campaign was prepared after the beach stairways, and is taking its momentum. Like I said in another thread,
the Thaliandbans working down their task list. High season is finished, tourists are mostly gone, plenty of time to investigate the long stayers.
They want package tourists, in fenced 5* resorts. Hauled around in VIP buses, directly from the airport, and straight back to the airport.
Staying 2/3 weeks, spending 5000 US, or more. After that, bye, bye, cu again next year, with a wai, and a smile.
Long stayers are the thorn in the side.
With some luck, it's cooling down, like so many other campaigns, and crackdowns.

My point is, that I really would like to know, how many of all those screaming, and stupid “kick them out, ban them, jail them” parrots (in whatever case), here their “Good Guy” sanctuary
are involved in dodgy companies, land deeds, and other circumvented loophole arrangements.
“Schadenfreude” isn't funny any more, when the targets include yourself.

They want legal longstayers. The crackdown is aimed at illegality in case you didn't notice.

And yes, I like it that illegality is clamped down on. I was checked, all legal. Am I allowed to post on here?

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, stevenl said:

They want legal longstayers. The crackdown is aimed at illegality in case you didn't notice.

And yes, I like it that illegality is clamped down on. I was checked, all legal. Am I allowed to post on here?

You can post what you want, even if you would be not an “all legal”. Thank you for the info (the CV is missing).
But, who (tf) wants to know that?
You missed my subject, but at least you felt addressed…
As I feel allowed to post, what I think about parrots.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Removed some bickering that had derailed the topic. All who stay within the rules are welcome to post and give their opinions here.

Now please discuss the topic, and not each other.

• Thanks 1