Chalong Police Arrest Male German Overstayer After Axe Threat in Rawai – VIDEO

webfact

10 hours ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

Well I was threatened with a  Machete, and reported it to the Police........... at first they told  me to report it elsewhere... that was the brush  off, but i went elsewhere who sent me back to the first station ( the  incident  happened right outside their station)

I'm glad to report  no investigation or action in  ANY WAY was  taken against the  person with the machete a  THAI NATIONAL who'm the police told me they knew was a "bad person" (sarcasm off)....... their  words....... I'llawait the " you made it  up "     or  "prove it"  retards, so to save you the  time.......

Guess  youll want the context too as im sure the forensic brigade  will be out as  well, waiting at front of queue at junction to turn right , mr "I cant wait" jumps out the queue 8 cars  back as lights  change,  as I  pull off he tries to railroad in  to the front and doesnt like my vehicle being in his very important way slowing him down, hes  totally in my blind  spot on the left.

No concerned netizens  appeared and despite  e mailing ANUTIN he said I was too dirty to be dealt with.

Maybe I should post it to the UK Daily Mail they like this sort of  stuff

retaqrd.jpg

number  plate.jpg

What a terrifying ordeal and we are all so glad that you are okay! It could have been worse. Imagine being a baby blown to bits by Bibi's bunker-busting bombs

• Sad 3

11 hours ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

Well I was threatened with a  Machete, and reported it to the Police........... at first they told  me to report it elsewhere... that was the brush  off, but i went elsewhere who sent me back to the first station ( the  incident  happened right outside their station)

I'm glad to report  no investigation or action in  ANY WAY was  taken against the  person with the machete a  THAI NATIONAL who'm the police told me they knew was a "bad person" (sarcasm off)....... their  words....... I'llawait the " you made it  up "     or  "prove it"  retards, so to save you the  time.......

Guess  youll want the context too as im sure the forensic brigade  will be out as  well, waiting at front of queue at junction to turn right , mr "I cant wait" jumps out the queue 8 cars  back as lights  change,  as I  pull off he tries to railroad in  to the front and doesnt like my vehicle being in his very important way slowing him down, hes  totally in my blind  spot on the left.

No concerned netizens  appeared and despite  e mailing ANUTIN he said I was too dirty to be dealt with.

Maybe I should post it to the UK Daily Mail they like this sort of  stuff

retaqrd.jpg

number  plate.jpg

What’s that got to do with this story? Me me me?

• Confused 2

10 hours ago, ABCDBKK said:

There are so many of these crazy incidents occurring on Phuket now that they don't even phase me anymore. Another day, another nutter, just a typical day in Phuket now innit. 

Walk in the park compared to London.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

double standards , but you knew  that already.......J  hope

It is not a double standard when you are an uninvited guest in the Kingdom. My country is also 30 percent overrun with crims who cannot be deported and should not be executed. These lowlifes, literally 30 percent  plus American males have an arrest record. Some are Presidential candidates. Others, well they will just as soon kill you for a nickel or looking at them funny. 

On 4/6/2024 at 1:14 PM, AhFarangJa said:

Unfortunately in many places if there was a system that you advocate, there would be a long queue of locals waiting to dob in any foreigner in the hope of getting the equivalent of 3 days salary.

I knew a German who overstayed 5 years in NZ, he stayed in a caravan, hunted possums and ate them, did the council a favour. 

He got caught when he moved to another farm and argued with the owner over payment for staying on the land, amazed me he was a computer programming expert, who once worked for Kim Dot. Com

• Thumbs Up 1

Unfortunately in many places if there was a system that you advocate, there would be a long queue of locals waiting to dob in any foreigner in the hope of getting the equivalent of 3 days salary.

I knew a German who overstayed 5 years in NZ, he stayed in a caravan, hunted possums and ate them, did the council a favour. 

He got caught when he moved to another farm and argued with the owner over payment for staying on the land, amazed me he was a computer programming expert, who once worked for Kim Dot. Com

• 2 weeks later...