Kazakh woman nabbed for illegal online sex services on Koh Samui

webfact

12 minutes ago, Excogitator said:
17 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

But he didn't.  Medical and police evidence debunked his ex-wife's vindictive and malicious claim.

You don't know that for sure, and I don't know that for sure. There were multiple offences that are notoriously difficult to prove/disprove in a court of law. The case thus boils down to word against word, so it all comes down to who we believe..

It did not boil down to "word against word", it boiled down to medical evidence that proved that she was no abused and a police investigation that produced no evidence and resulted in no charges were made against him.  You can choose to, irrationally, not believe that evidence if you want, but why would you?

23 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Tip-off from a Concerned foreign national about the suspect....  Hmmm.....    could this concerned foreign national be the 'competition' perhaps ???....   oh how cynical I am.

This 'crackdown on foreign criminal activities' disgusts me... it reeks of xenophobia.....  Why not just a simple crackdown on any illegal activity....  the race, nationality, creed of the person or persons involved completely irrelevant ???

... Answer is obvious - that puritanical Xenophobia rears its head....  

One reason this is read meat for the masses is how Thais see "rich foreigners" come here visa exempt of with easily procured visas.

Then some commit crimes, work illegally or even beg in the street

Thais know how it is hard to get visas.

One of my friends was perfectly respectable with a Korean husband. It took her 3 tries to get a tourist visa to go to the US. When she arrived finally she was separated from him to be grilled in a room and told not to "run away".

11 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Who are you referring to that hooked up with their non-related step-sister?   Allen did not marry his cousin, nor hook up with his step-sister.

Just asking a question. My step-sister , well when I was about 23 I think she tried to jump me

We never even lived in the same house but she and the gang of high school sluts she hung out with

are 7  years younger and it would have been borderline Pedo and definitely statutory rape, as I see if they are not 17 or 18.    

And I had a girlfriend.

Edited by Captain Monday

7 hours ago, Korat Kiwi said:

Well they do say the better cuts of meat cost more... 

But I suspect this is probably chopped liver. 

But her first name was Anel. 

Doesn't that typically get more? 

Asking for a friend?

7 hours ago, webfact said:

Further investigation of the Kazakh woman named Anel Toyshubekova, revealed she entered Thailand on a tourist visa, which expired on November 1 last year, thereby overstaying her permitted time in the country.

A hooker named Anal Toys .............. that can't be her real name!

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, FruitPudding said:

The thing that's funny about this is they ignore all their own ills and put huge effort into finding the needle in a haystack, just cos it's foreign.

just 'cos ut's foreign they can "cash-in" much more

10 hours ago, webfact said:

A sting operation was set up, where an undercover officer agreed to pay US$350 (approximately 13,000 baht) for sexual services. The suspect sent photographs of herself to the officer, and upon arriving at the designated hotel room, she was caught in the act of preparing for the illicit encounter.

Upon her arrest, the officers found 10,000 baht in cash, which matched the serial numbers recorded by the undercover agent,

The OP is vague.. Did the police pay her only 10,000? or was 3000 lost between the time they gave it to her and her arrest?