Qatar airways

Does anybody know an email address of QATAR Airlines?

I wanted to ask some information but the only way to communicate with them seems to be trough a Hotline which keeps me waiting forever.

4 hours ago, samtam said:

Do you have a membership?

If so, log in and go to "chat". Much better than speaking to the local number, (which is answered somewhere else).

Yes, I am a member of Qatar.
I clicked on the "Chat" button and waited more than 10 minutes for a connection.
I gave up after 10 minutes.

1 hour ago, Sigmund said:

Use Emirates next time. Better prices and service.

But this link may help as it leads to a contact form. Hope the mods allows it to be published as it is to help another member. Thank you.

https://www.qatarairways.com/en-us/corporate-travel/postLogin/dashboardtauser/contact-center.html

Very limited Link and of no use for any questions not related to the "MENU".

Clipboard02.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Confuscious said:

Yes, I am a member of Qatar.
I clicked on the "Chat" button and waited more than 10 minutes for a connection.
I gave up after 10 minutes.

Nearly drove me crazy last year, cancelling flights, changing plane types, cancelling paid for seat reservations with no refund. No special meal as reserved months earlier, and this was in business class, their much praised Q suites. Never again.

Edited by proton
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Not sure what's happening but I have posted several Qatar Air contact links and I am getting this message from AN.

Hidden - This content must be approved before it can be edited.

14 hours ago, proton said:

Nearly drove me crazy last year, cancelling flights, changing plane types, cancelling paid for seat reservations with no refund. No special meal as reserved months earlier, and this was in business class, their much praised Q suites. Never again.

I agree and I've been with them for 13 years, now a Gold member.

Even in February in business, they came back to us and told us to choose something different from the starter menu because the ordered Surf and Turf was not available.

I'll use up my Q credits and Q points and then start shopping around airlines.

22 hours ago, Confuscious said:

Does anybody know an email address of QATAR Airlines?

I wanted to ask some information but the only way to communicate with them seems to be trough a Hotline which keeps me waiting forever.

They have a chat which replies quickly. Put your question on X-Twitter. Reply is quick. Ring their office in Bangkok.

18 hours ago, Middle Aged Grouch said:

With emirates, the cabin staff is far more polite and generous in giving free wine and booze, compared to Qatar.

Not my experience. 

42 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

Not sure what's happening but I have posted several Qatar Air contact links and I am getting this message from AN.

Hidden - This content must be approved before it can be edited.

I have received your message.

Will try the link later.

Thanks

41 minutes ago, Tazmo said:

I usually chat to them on Twitter, ( now changed name to X ). They reply and answer all my questions. Not a robot, but a person.

I don't use my Twitter account already longtime.

Will need to open it again and find Qatar.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Tazmo said:

I usually chat to them on Twitter, ( now changed name to X ). They reply and answer all my questions. Not a robot, but a person.

I had the same trouble trying to contact Air France and eventually, I got a response from Facebook

I also prefer Emirates

Edited by Jaggg88

I flew Qatar business class from Edinburgh to Phuket on 16 January and was very disappointed,food and service were average at best. They have already changed my return flight three times, never again.

2 hours ago, Scottie12 said:

I flew Qatar business class from Edinburgh to Phuket on 16 January and was very disappointed,food and service were average at best. They have already changed my return flight three times, never again.

And almost £1,000 more expensive than the others.