What Would You Do?

1 hour ago, NoshowJones said:

Yes I agree if there is one available, but I know personally of someone whose case was taken away much farther up the plane. These overhead lockers are for peoples carry on cases, not selfish peoples extra luggage. Are people not encouraged to put things under their seats?

People pay to bring extra cabin baggage on board.

Very much looking forward to reading AN newsletter the day after someone sees you unloading their gear from the overhead locker.

My choices would be to find space elsewhere or get an attendant to find it for me.

Edited by Enoon
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, 2long said:

I don't push past anyone. I stand up, and walk as far forward as is polite... which is easier without having to get and drag a carry-on bag.

What makes you think I push past people?

In my eyes, someone walking as far forward as possible in an aisle just about big enough for one, let alone two passing, is called pushing past.

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, Enoon said:

People pay to bring extra cabin baggage on board.

I have never seen that option when buying a ticket. But its not those who HAVE paid, its those who bring boxes of Creamy donuts, Duty Free booze and such like on top of their 7kg bag. 

In my experience, very few passengers access their cabin luggage during the flight, so why have the hassle. Unless it's the only luggage you have, check it in the hold, you'll have to wait for your main bag anyway. 

• Love It 1